FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Bake a cupcake cone
1. Make the cake mix according to the directions on the box.
2. Place the cones in a muffin pan.
3. Place three heaping spoonfuls of prepared cake mix into each cone.
4. Bake according to the directions on the cake mix box. When the cake turns slightly golden (if you’re baking yellow or vanilla cake, that is), it’s probably done. Use a toothpick to test for doneness. If it comes out clean, you’re good to go.
5. Let the cupcakes cool, then frost, decorate and scarf ‘em down.