FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Homemade ice cream sandwich
2 cups of vanilla ice cream (or your favorite flavor, natch)
16 chocolate chip cookies (whip up your favorite recipe or grab some from the store)
Optional toppings: Sprinkles, chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips
What you’ll do:
1. Let ice cream stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Place ¼-cup of the ice cream on 8 cookies.
3. Place remaining cookies on top of ice cream, pressing gently to seal.
4. Roll edges in desired toppings.
5. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 days.
Excuse us. We’ve got some baking to do!