FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Bridgit Mendler's best-ever breakfast: eggs on toast
1 piece of bread (whatever type, your choice!)
3 slices of cheese
1 tablespoon of ketchup
1. In a small frying pan cook egg sunnyside up. I personally like my egg a little more wll done, so I cook it on both sides, but that’s up to you!
2. While egg is cooking, insert bread into toaster. Again, the level of toasting is up to you. I like my toast a little on the lighter side.
3. Once the bread is toasted, lay three slices of cheese on toast.
4. Once egg is cooked, lay egg on top of cheese.
5. Spread ketchup over egg.
6. Cut egg on toast in half for easier eating. Yum!