FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Festive chocolate-covered pretzels
1 12-ounce package of milk chocolate chips
1 12-ounce package of bittersweet chocolate chips
24 large pretzel rods
1. In the heat-proof bowl of a double broiler, melt the chocolate chips together, stirring occasionally until it is smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. While the chocolate cools, cover a baking pan with wax paper. Set aside.
3. One at a time, dip a pretzel rod into the chocolate. Spread the chocolate over three-quarters of the rod, using a spoon to help you coat it. Let the excess drip off the end.
4. Hold your wet, chocolate-covered pretzel rod over a dinner plate and shake sprinkles onto all sides. Set on prepared pan and repeat until you’ve coated and decorated all of the pretzel rods.
5. Set the pan aside so the chocolate can dry and set. This will take about 24 hours, so be patient! Store in an airtight container.