MAKE IT CUTE
Make this delish nut-free bunny chow in 10 minutes
If you've ever made puppy chow, you know how delicious this easy-to-make party treat can be. Loaded with chocolate, cereal and marshamallows, bunny chow makes a great snack or dessert when you're on-the-go. The Seasoned Mom has adapted this versatile recipe and turned it into a cute, shareable Easter snack! Springtime pastel colors are a perfect way to brighten up your dinner spread, and this chow is *full* of them.
- 1 cup white, dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons regular or peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 cups Chex cereal (any flavor will do)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshamallows
- 1 cup pastel peanut or regular M&M's
- 1/4 cup pastel colored (or rainbow) sprinkles
1. In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and butter in the microwave for one minute. Stir until smooth.
2. Combine vanilla into mixture.
3. In a large bowl, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Toss to coat.
4. Let mixture cool. In a gallon zip-top bag, combine cereal and powdered sugar.
5. Stir in marshmallows and M&M's. Before serving, garnish with sprinkles.
Have you ever made puppy chow? Are you going to try this variation? Let us know in the comments!Like this? You'll love these, too...
+ Meet the geode hair trend that's about to be everywhere
+ 11 stylish unicorn products that will make every girl feel magical
+ Break these 5 habits to be a happier person