FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Mug mac 'n' cheese is the lunch of our dreams
When it comes to delicious comfort food, you really can't top macaroni and cheese. And while Mom's homemade baked version is hands-down the *best*, sometimes you need a quicker cure for your craving. Introducing the mug mac 'n' cheese. Like a mug cake, but even cheesier, creamier and tastier.
- 1/2 cup pasta
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup smoked gouda*
* Feel free to substitute your fave cheeses instead!
1. Heat pasta and water in a mug for two minutes in the microwave, then stir.
2. Repeat until pasta is cooked to your liking.
3. Stir in milk and cheese, and enjoy.
What's your favorite way to make macaroni and cheese? Let us know below!
Like this? You'll love these, too...
+ Meet the geode hair trend that's about to be everywhere
+ 11 stylish unicorn products that will make every girl feel magical
+ Break these 5 habits to be a happier person
Recipe credit: Cheese Rank.