FAB UP YOUR LIFE
This tasty green tea refresher is even better than Starbucks
Summer is basically here which means one thing: Watermelon season is upon us! There are so many ways to enjoy watermelon like in fruit salads, popsicles or even just in big juicy slices. And if you're a fan of the refreshers at Starbs, this recipe is a delish way to keep you hydrated in the heat of summer.
What you'll need:
- 1 and 1/2 cups green tea, brewed and chilled
- 4 cups chilled watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
1. A few hours in advance–or even the day before–put a green tea bag in a pot of boiling water. Set it aside to cool to room temperature and then stick it in the fridge to chill adding ice cubes as necessary.
2. Once your green tea is chilled, add 1 1/2 cups of it to your blender. Add the chilled watermelon cubes and lemon juice.
3. Blend on high speed for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until the mixture is completely blended.
4. Pour into a glass and serve with a slice of lemon.
How do you stay hydrated during the summer months? Tell us in the comments below!
Recipe credit: The Busy Baker.
Like this? You'll love these, too...
+ 8 signs your crush is actually bae
+ 10 things *every* beauty queen needs in her room
+ Have you tried Kendall Jenner's ab workout yet?