FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Recreate Buddy the Elf's famous breakfast with these cookies
It's a scene we're *all* familiar with (or at least those of us who have seen Elf): Buddy sits down to breakfast with his new fam and, instead of reaching for a slice of toast or some pancakes, grabs a giant bowl of spaghetti. That's not all—he then drowns it in syrup, mini marshmallows and sprinkes. Uhh...
While you may not be brave enough to try that meal on its own (hello, stomachache!), you can recreate it in cookie form with these adorable treats. Perfect for your bestie who can quote every line from the classic Christmas flick.
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 bottle chocolate syrup
1. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. In a large bowl, toss the melted chocolate with the chow mein noodles and mini marshmallows.
3. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet (line it with parchment paper first).
4. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, top with sprinkles, then let harden in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
Do you like Elf? Tell us your fave scene below!