MAKE IT CUTE
You need to try this cookie chai latte (it's amazing, we promise)
As the weather becomes cooler and the holidays draw near, we are always on the lookout for easy new recipes to make at home. One of our absolute faves is this cookie chai latte from Starbucks Secret Menu!
Cinnamon Dolce Sprinkles
1. Heat water in the microwave or on the stove until it is to your preferred temperature. (If using a microwave I recommend heating between 1-1.5 minutes depending on the frequency of your appliance.)
2. Choose your fave mug and *carefully* pour the hot water in until it reaches about the half waypoint.
3. Brew your chai tea by placing the tea bag into the hot water.
4. Pour milk into the mug until it reaches near the top.
6. Add 1 pump of extra chai syrup.
7. Add 1 pump of hazelnut syrup.
8. Stir again!
9. Add Java chips.
10. Top it off with some extra hazelnut syrup and cinnamon dolce sprinkles to your liking!
Try out this *amaze* recipe at your next bestie slumber party or impress your family this Thanksgiving by whipping up this beverage to go along with your pumpkin pie!