FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
24 oz. softened cream cheese
16 oz. canned pumpkin
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup heavy cream
6 tbsp butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of your favorite nuts, chopped (pecans or walnuts are the best)
What You'll Do:
1. Blend graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
2. Press mixture firmly over bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan.
3. Let chill. Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and ¾ cup brown sugar.
4. Beat until well-mixed. Mix in the eggs one at a time until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in pumpkin spice and heavy cream at low speed.
6. Mix in pumpkin.
7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
8. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
9. Mix topping ingredients (the butter and brown sugar).
10. After the time is up, remove pie from oven.
11. Spread your mixture on top and crumble the nuts over mixture.
12. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
13. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
14. Refrigerate overnight.