FAB UP YOUR LIFE
Holiday M&M Cookies
Now that all your leftovers are long gone, everyone is starting to get into the holiday spirit. Kick off your holiday season with these yummy cookies that will have you baking batch after batch. Make lots for a soiree or class party. Delicious!
1 pound plain holiday M&M’s
2 ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped peanuts
What You’ll Do:
1. Chop 1 ½ cups of M&M’s.
2. In a small bowl, stir flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. Add chopped nuts and candies.
7. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, and press remaining candies on top.
10. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
3 cups confectioner’s sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
food coloring or colored crystals
1. Mix sugar, milk, and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
2. If mixture is too thick, add a little more milk.
3. Separate frosting into several small bowls, and add food coloring a few drops at a time until it reaches the desired shade.
(Or just add add store-bought frosting to your final product. Enjoy!)