No one will even know the
materials for this project were found in the barbeque section of the grocery
What you'll need:
- Circular mirror (try the dollar store)
- Hot glue
- Spray paint
- Bamboo skewers
- Brass craft ring
- Hanging hardware
1. Trace the back of the mirror onto a piece of cardboard and cut out the circle.
2. Cut skewers to three different lengths (short, medium, long).
3. Spray paint skewers and brass craft ring the color you want.
4. Using a pencil, draw a dot in the center of the cardboard.
5. With a ruler, draw one straight line vertically through the dot, and one straight line horizontally through the dot (creates 4 equal sections).
6. Keep dividing the circle with lines until you have 24 equal sections.
7. Hot glue the skewers onto each of the lines (This pattern: one long skewer, one short skewer, one medium-sized skewer).
8. Hot glue the mirror to the side of the cardboard with the bamboo sticks attached.
9. Hot glue the brass craft ring to the front of the mirror.
10. Attach hanging hardware and admire.
Pinned by: allisonsluder
To see full tutorial go to: smallhomelove.com