10 reasons to write down your thoughts
1. To remember every moment. Let’s face it, it’s hard to recall what you wore last week let alone what you did a month ago.
2. To let out your feelings – better on paper then lashing out at your BFF.
3. When you have that ingenious idea.
4. To create an inventive world.
5. To escape your own hectic world – just for a while.
6. Doodle, it’s not just for kids!
7. To de-stress. Writing can be therapeutic.
8. To remember that people once did write instead of type.
9. To have an outlet where your voice is heard.
10. To remember who you are.
POSTED IN boredom busterjump to comments