coverSUBSCRIBE
Close

FUN

Blush Much

Girl on fire

I was heating up water on a hot plate in science class. I left a paper towel next to it and it started a small fire. My teacher had to come over and put it out because my group all ran away screaming. Even better? Later during the lab, we blew a fuse because we had left the hot plate on on too long. Not my best day.

We want to hear from you! Send us your most embarrassing moments right here and you just might get featured.

POSTED IN , ,

by GL Reader | 2/1/2016
jump to comments
share