All About You
9 feel-good song lyrics that speak to your soul
Being a teenager can be hard. We go through so many new and tough situations—school, work, friends, fam—and have to figure out how to handle them all for the first time. Luckily, we're not the first ones to try it—these singers and bands totally get the struggle. Here are some song lyrics that totally describe exactly how you feel sometimes.
1. "Maybe it's all part of a plan." -Ed Sheeren
Life can hand you both good, bad, and even weird sometimes. This is a great phrase to remember for all of those moments that you are unsure of. Even though you might not like what's happening to you, it could be right where you're supposed to be.
2. "Never had trouble getting what I want. But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough." -Demi Lovato
Ever felt inadequate, even when you're usually a totally sure-of-yourself sweetie? You're not the first—and you're not alone.
3. "Your words cut deeper than a knife." -Shawn Mendes
Sticks and stones? Yeah, right. Words are the really painful ones...especially when they come from someone you really care about (and someone you thought cared about you).
4. "But once in a while I feel like, I just wanna dance, I feel good." -Timeflies
Sometimes you just gotta let it out and bust a move. Plus, having a dance party is the best way ever to bust a bad mood.
5. "Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else." -Hailee Steinfeld
Here's a quick reminder: The only opinion that really matters is yours—so love yourself! Need help? Then listen up to this tune.
6. "I knew you were trouble when you walked in..." -Taylor Swift
Whether you're talking about a friend, crush or even a pet, we all know the feeling of recognizing trouble as soon as we see it...and sometimes still getting involved in the drama anyway.
7. "Nobody can drag me down." -One Direction
You can be unstoppable—no matter what goal you set for yourself.
8. "I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." -Katy Perry
When you're feeling down and out, or even just need a little bit of a confidence boost, these lyrics make you feel like you can conquer any situation.
9. "Don't wanna sit still, look pretty" -Daya
You're more than just a pretty face—you're also a great heart, a quick mind and a loud laugh.
Which song lyrics speak to your life? What's your fave song ATM? Share below!