Bullied by teacher? Yep, it totally happens--tell us your story
Toxic teachers. Crazy coaches. Friends' family members who just can't help but pick on you. These days, bullying isn't limited to your peers. Have you ever been bullied, bad-mouthed, discriminated against, picked on--you name it--by someone like a teacher, coach, counselor or other adult that you should be able to trust? We want to know about your experiences.
Take our survey:
1. What's your first name and last initial?
2. How old are you?
3. Have you ever been bullied by someone your age?
4. Have you ever been bullied by an adult, like a teacher or coach?
5. If so, who bullied you?
6. Why do you think they pick on you (e.g. race, religion, the way you look or dress, what you like, how smart you are--anything)?
7. What happened? Please describe specific situations or things that were said to you.
8. How did it make you feel?
9. Did it prevent you from doing anything you would have done, otherwise, like try out for a team or raise your hand in class?
10. What did you do about it?
Ready? Send an email with your filled-out survey to email@example.com. Please place "Toxic Teacher" in the subject line.