How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The complete list of Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards winners
Is your romance destined to be star-crossed or is it sizzling? Get your horoscope here...
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
De-code your acne! Find out what your pimples are *really* trying to tell ya
The healthiest way to make blueberry muffins...right now
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! One lucky grand prize winner scores 10 stylish pairs of shoes from @ShopShoetopia: http://t.co/hAa3NgkEev
2 HOURS AGO The healthiest way to make blueberry muffins...right now: http://t.co/X9eEE4KJ6N
14 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅
Want to get your pitch accepted? Read our “How to Pitch” article, courtesy of mediabistro.com!
1. Girls' Life accepts unsolicited manuscripts on a speculative basis only. First, send an e-mail or letter query with detailed story idea(s). No telephone solicitations, please. Please familiarize yourself with the voice and content of Girls' Life before submitting.
2. Girls' Life magazine does not accept poetry submissions.
3. Every story should have a title, blurb and byline. Author's complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be provided on submission. Referrals for art sources are appreciated, if applicable.
4. Girls' Life conforms to The Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual. Manuscripts can be e-mailed in Microsoft Word. Documents should be double-spaced in 12-point Verdana font.
5. All research must rely on primary sources. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a complete list of sources, telephone numbers and reference materials, if applicable.
6. E-mail queries are responded to within 90 days. Girls' Life cannot be held responsible for the return of any unsolicited material.
7. Unless submission is stated to be a possible work for hire, submission will be considered property of Girls' Life magazine.
8. A memorandum of agreement is to be executed by both parties before payment is made.
Send all Girls’ Life magazine queries to:
Founding Editor and Publisher
Girls' Life magazine 3 S. Frederick St. Suite 806 Baltimore, MD 21202writeforGL@girlslife.com
We want to publish you online! The Girls’ Life website, girlslife.com, accepts submissions of articles, poetry and short fiction from writers under the age of 18. Send submissions for girlslife.com to:
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.