Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
5 ways to get over your ex in a flash
Girl fights boys only robotics club and wins
Malia Obama might've just landed the coolest internship of all time
Your love horoscope this week is *major*
DIY jewelry storage for the traveling fashionista
Beauty Spy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine
Super easy & healthy snacks to take to the pool
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Want deets on #EveryWitchWay S4 premiering in 1hr? We talked to @rahart_adams & @parisstweets: http://t.co/arsHDVz9wK pic.twitter.com/00LvnsA04m
Want to get your pitch accepted? Read our “How to Pitch” article, courtesy of mediabistro.com!
1. Girls' Life accepts unsolicited manuscripts on a speculative basis only. First, send an e-mail or letter query with detailed story idea(s). No telephone solicitations, please. Please familiarize yourself with the voice and content of Girls' Life before submitting.
2. Girls' Life magazine does not accept poetry submissions.
3. Every story should have a title, blurb and byline. Author's complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be provided on submission. Referrals for art sources are appreciated, if applicable.
4. Girls' Life conforms to The Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual. Manuscripts can be e-mailed in Microsoft Word. Documents should be double-spaced in 12-point Verdana font.
5. All research must rely on primary sources. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a complete list of sources, telephone numbers and reference materials, if applicable.
6. E-mail queries are responded to within 90 days. Girls' Life cannot be held responsible for the return of any unsolicited material.
7. Unless submission is stated to be a possible work for hire, submission will be considered property of Girls' Life magazine.
8. A memorandum of agreement is to be executed by both parties before payment is made.
Send all Girls’ Life magazine queries to:
Founding Editor and Publisher
Girls' Life magazine 3 S. Frederick St. Suite 806 Baltimore, MD 21202writeforGL@girlslife.com
We want to publish you online! The Girls’ Life website, girlslife.com, accepts submissions of articles, poetry and short fiction from writers under the age of 18. Send submissions for girlslife.com to:
What your idea of a perfect date?
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.