How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Plan your most productive day yet
Austin Mahone explains the delay on his debut album
Fun football-inspired noms...just in time for the Super Bowl!
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
43 MINUTES AGO RT @ImRapunzelx: @girlslifemag @PeytonList slayton! 👌
3 HOURS AGO Your PJs might be causing you serious health probz: http://t.co/ki7ToXOWna
6 HOURS AGO Do you have an alter ego? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/zDm5pg6Swj
Want to get your pitch accepted? Read our “How to Pitch” article, courtesy of mediabistro.com!
1. Girls' Life accepts unsolicited manuscripts on a speculative basis only. First, send an e-mail or letter query with detailed story idea(s). No telephone solicitations, please. Please familiarize yourself with the voice and content of Girls' Life before submitting.
2. Girls' Life magazine does not accept poetry submissions.
3. Every story should have a title, blurb and byline. Author's complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be provided on submission. Referrals for art sources are appreciated, if applicable.
4. Girls' Life conforms to The Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual. Manuscripts can be e-mailed in Microsoft Word. Documents should be double-spaced in 12-point Verdana font.
5. All research must rely on primary sources. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a complete list of sources, telephone numbers and reference materials, if applicable.
6. E-mail queries are responded to within 90 days. Girls' Life cannot be held responsible for the return of any unsolicited material.
7. Unless submission is stated to be a possible work for hire, submission will be considered property of Girls' Life magazine.
8. A memorandum of agreement is to be executed by both parties before payment is made.
Send all Girls’ Life magazine queries to:
Founding Editor and Publisher
Girls' Life magazine 3 S. Frederick St. Suite 806 Baltimore, MD 21202writeforGL@girlslife.com
We want to publish you online! The Girls’ Life website, girlslife.com, accepts submissions of articles, poetry and short fiction from writers under the age of 18. Send submissions for girlslife.com to:
Prepare to ride Rogue Wave...
Mystical mermaids, deep romances, thrilling adventure—you'll find it all in the epic
Waterfire Saga from Jennifer Donnelly.
CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at Rogue Wave...plus an exclusive author Q&A!