4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl swoon
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Hotties we heart: Shawn Mendes
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
The best BB creams for your end-of-winter skin woes
10 thoughts that go through your head during a workout
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo
1 HOURS AGO Oh dress, will we ever know your secret color changing powers? http://t.co/Vi8MmUazgh
2 HOURS AGO 10 thoughts everyone has at the gym: http://t.co/JntkWJxUIx
Want to get your pitch accepted? Read our “How to Pitch” article, courtesy of mediabistro.com!
1. Girls' Life accepts unsolicited manuscripts on a speculative basis only. First, send an e-mail or letter query with detailed story idea(s). No telephone solicitations, please. Please familiarize yourself with the voice and content of Girls' Life before submitting.
2. Girls' Life magazine does not accept poetry submissions.
3. Every story should have a title, blurb and byline. Author's complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be provided on submission. Referrals for art sources are appreciated, if applicable.
4. Girls' Life conforms to The Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual. Manuscripts can be e-mailed in Microsoft Word. Documents should be double-spaced in 12-point Verdana font.
5. All research must rely on primary sources. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a complete list of sources, telephone numbers and reference materials, if applicable.
6. E-mail queries are responded to within 90 days. Girls' Life cannot be held responsible for the return of any unsolicited material.
7. Unless submission is stated to be a possible work for hire, submission will be considered property of Girls' Life magazine.
8. A memorandum of agreement is to be executed by both parties before payment is made.
Send all Girls’ Life magazine queries to:
Founding Editor and Publisher
Girls' Life magazine 3 S. Frederick St. Suite 806 Baltimore, MD 21202writeforGL@girlslife.com
We want to publish you online! The Girls’ Life website, girlslife.com, accepts submissions of articles, poetry and short fiction from writers under the age of 18. Send submissions for girlslife.com to:
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!