Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie
These high school students honored the memory of their friend in a super special way
Exclusive: Maddie & Tae rock an acoustic "Your Side Of Town"
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO How to spot a true frenemy: http://t.co/apoJQwHCkS pic.twitter.com/e4J3WWZrVI
2 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Watch @MaddieandTae rock an acoustic performance of #YourSideOfTown here: http://t.co/Z9kdlvCPd2 pic.twitter.com/U1V6uQrp0u
2 HOURS AGO So you went on a date last night...is today too soon to text? Find out here: http://t.co/GZP5peFuXo pic.twitter.com/Z5uWF2PDbe
Want to get your pitch accepted? Read our “How to Pitch” article, courtesy of mediabistro.com!
1. Girls' Life accepts unsolicited manuscripts on a speculative basis only. First, send an e-mail or letter query with detailed story idea(s). No telephone solicitations, please. Please familiarize yourself with the voice and content of Girls' Life before submitting.
2. Girls' Life magazine does not accept poetry submissions.
3. Every story should have a title, blurb and byline. Author's complete name, address, phone number and e-mail address must be provided on submission. Referrals for art sources are appreciated, if applicable.
4. Girls' Life conforms to The Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual. Manuscripts can be e-mailed in Microsoft Word. Documents should be double-spaced in 12-point Verdana font.
5. All research must rely on primary sources. Manuscripts must be accompanied by a complete list of sources, telephone numbers and reference materials, if applicable.
6. E-mail queries are responded to within 90 days. Girls' Life cannot be held responsible for the return of any unsolicited material.
7. Unless submission is stated to be a possible work for hire, submission will be considered property of Girls' Life magazine.
8. A memorandum of agreement is to be executed by both parties before payment is made.
Send all Girls’ Life magazine queries to:
Founding Editor and Publisher
Girls' Life magazine 3 S. Frederick St. Suite 806 Baltimore, MD 21202writeforGL@girlslife.com
We want to publish you online! The Girls’ Life website, girlslife.com, accepts submissions of articles, poetry and short fiction from writers under the age of 18. Send submissions for girlslife.com to:
Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!
We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.