15 things to do at camp this summer
1. Conquer a fear, whether it’s heights (try the zipline or go rock climbing) or water (hello, canoeing!)
2. Try a new activity
3. Befriend the loner. You could always use another friend, right?
4. Flirt with a cute guy (if there are any around). Just remember, counselors are off limits!
5. Start a splash war at the lake
6. Pull a prank (but keep it on the tame side so you don’t get in trouble!)
7. Befriend at least one person a week
8. Record each day in photos. Say cheese!
9. Polish up your best ghost story for and around-the-campfire story sesh
10. Playing truth or dare? Stop chickening out and choose dare!
11. Take center stage during the talent show instead of hanging in the wings
12. Start a recycling initiative to make your camp eco-friendly
13. Learn how to play the wake-up call on a bugle. Haven’t you always wanted to do that?
14. Climb a tree. Come on, you can do it!
15. Gather your comrades and serve the counselors, junior counselors and last-year campers dinner