Top 10 things we love about fall
1. The fashion. Layers, boots, jackets, scarves and hats? Sign us up!
2. Leaf peeping. Sure, raking isn’t that much fun, but we love the brilliant colors produced by Mother Nature.
3. Fashion Week. As the temps drop, we get to look forward to next year’s frippery. Oh, spring, how we heart you!
4. Puddle jumping. When the skies get gray, turn that frown upside-down and pull on some rainboots, babe. It’s time to get wet.
5. Football! Who says girls don’t like sports?
6. Apples. You might be able to snap ‘em up year round, but autumn is when they’re at their best. Cobbler, strudel and pie, oh my!
7. Back-to-school. Call me a nerd, but hanging out with friends and scoring stellar grades totally makes up for sweating your butt off in gym class. Am I right?
8. Halloween. When else do you get to eat candy guilt-free and dress up like a crazy person?!
9. Carving pumpkins. Yeah, yeah, we already mentioned Halloween. But come on, this is a hallmark of our youth.
10. Homecoming! From spirit days to the big dance, we’re all about showing how much our school rocks.
What’s your favorite thing about fall, babes?