9 ways to warm up right now
1. Microwave that cookie you were gonna have for dessert. About 10 seconds should do it.
2. Find your most ridiculous winter hat and insist upon wearing it everywhere, indoors and out. Well, probs not at school. Or in church. But, you know, everywhere else.
3. Make a fort out of sleeping bags in your living room. But, um, ask Mom first, K?
4. Start knitting a scarf out of the softest, chunkiest, craziest wool you can find.
5. Cuddle up in bed with a book you’ve been dying to read and that heating pad Mom keeps around for when you have an earache.
6. Toss your jeans in the dryer for five minutes before you get dressed in the a.m.
7. Dig up your old rubber ducky and take a bath. Bubbles are necessary!
8. Stash a few of those hand-warming packets in your sweatshirt pocket. Ahh…
9. Make some hot chocolate. With two packets instead of one. And marshmallows. Stat.
Time to spill your best-ever warm-up secret! What’s yours?