Steal this brilliant faux bob -- straight from Fashion Week!
1. Start with a little texturizing cream on damp hair (we love Sally Hershberger’s), and then blow dry.
2. Separate the top of your hair from the bottom with a clip or ponytail. You should have a good section of hair by the nape of your neck loose.
4. Take down the hair you had pinned up and tease it with a brush and hairspray for a li’l extra volume and texture in your locks.5. Start pinning sections of your teased hair under and into the braid, like you’re using the braid as a base of the bob.
6. As you pin sections of your hair, shape them into a bob and make sure not to leave any “holes” in the pinned sections.
7. Thicker hair may require more teasing before ya tuck, so if it doesn’t look right, try backcombing it some more to get your perfect bob! Finish with a light hold hairspray, and you’re officially bobbed!