8 gotta-try spring break flirting tips
1. Be Bold! Chances are that after this vacation you are never going to see your guy again, so why not make the first more and possibly embarrass yourself a bit, no one else will ever have to know.
2. Hit up the family friendly areas. Find the super sweet guy hanging with his younger sis. It may not be ideal to hang with the youngsters, but at least you know he is good guy!
3. Try on a new persona. We know, we know. Everyone always tells you to just be yourself. But vacation is the perfect time to be that spontaneous and daring girl that you never get to be at home, so win him over with your temporary personality.
4. Leave home at home. While chatting it up on the beach talk about something that you all have in common like sports or book. Talking endlessly about your friends and teachers at home can be a bit boring considering he doesn’t know them so keep the conversation neutral.
5. Be kind. Nothing is more unattractive than a girl who is rude to her li'l brother. So what if he was spying on the two of you? Calmly and kindly ask him to leave you alone and don’t throw a tantrum.
6. Open up. Just because guys from your hometown are into something doesn’t mean that every guy you meet is as well. Be open to different possibilities and keep in mind that even though he may seem a bit weird, really, it is just different than what you are used to.
7. Unleash. Hanging out and chatting about life may seem like a breeze, but make sure you are not overbearing and give him his space to do what he wants. And if that just so happens to be hanging out with you… who can complain?
8. At the end… The trip has come to a close and you two are now parting way, but how do you end it? Out of common courtesy exchange cell numbers and add each other and Facebook, but remember that it is back to real life and chatting online after school may be as good as it gets.