4 ways to spice up your spring break
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
The best jobs for ages 16 and under
Guess who made the cut for the MTV Movie Awards nominations?
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Sweet shades that won't break the bank
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b
4 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE
5 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2
Here’s another short and sweet survey from one of our very own GL Lovelies! Fill it out, read other answers and don’t forget to submit your own!
1. What is your favorite type of music?
2. What is your favorite band/singer?
3. Do you play a musical instrument?
4. What instrument? 5. a) if you don't, what instrument do you want to play? b) what is another instrument you want to play, if you already play an instrument?
6. Does your school have a field band? 7. Are/were you in the field band (guard included)?
8. Does you school have a winter drum line?
9. Were you in winter drum line? Where you in the PIT or BATTERY?
10. Does your school have a state championship title in field band, drum line, or winter color guard? What activity?
11. Do you consider field band, drum line, and color guard a sport? What's your reasoning?
Submit your own quiz by clicking on the the blue button!
BY GL READER ON 12/26/2013 12:00:00 AM
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!