Four wicked ways to transform your home from ordinary to out of this world
Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?
I can't stop tearing my hair out...help!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Your weekly horoscope!
Your ultimate shopping guide: when to save and when to splurge
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
5 fall inspired smoothies to try now
Where will you meet your next crush?
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #Peytonators: Chat w/ @PeytonList + score a signed copy this Thurs! Deets here: http://t.co/B9NCcK5yTT http://t.co/eYtj8YkZfk #GLpeyton
AN HOUR AGO WE. WANT. ALL. OF. IT. So freebies up for grabs here: http://t.co/lowWLEtSvs
2 HOURS AGO Sweaters and scarves and s’mores—OH MY! The top 10 things we adore about autumn: http://t.co/AqzeE8FiUH
Here’s another short and sweet survey from one of our very own GL Lovelies! Fill it out, read other answers and don’t forget to submit your own!
1. What is your favorite type of music?
2. What is your favorite band/singer?
3. Do you play a musical instrument?
4. What instrument? 5. a) if you don't, what instrument do you want to play? b) what is another instrument you want to play, if you already play an instrument?
6. Does your school have a field band? 7. Are/were you in the field band (guard included)?
8. Does you school have a winter drum line?
9. Were you in winter drum line? Where you in the PIT or BATTERY?
10. Does your school have a state championship title in field band, drum line, or winter color guard? What activity?
11. Do you consider field band, drum line, and color guard a sport? What's your reasoning?
Submit your own quiz by clicking on the the blue button!
BY GL READER ON 12/26/2013 12:00:00 AM
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!