Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal
Meet the four fab finalists for GL and Nickelodeon's Shake Tank competition!
This might be the best #TBT news we've heard
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34
11 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3
12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF
Ready for a survey? Take this one from a GL reader just like you! Leave your answers in the comments, cuties!
1. Spell your first name backwards.
2. What month were you born in? 3. What jewelry do you wear daily?
4. What color is your pillow cover right now?
5. What is your favorite perfume?
6. Do you have any piercings?
7. What are you wearing right now?
8. Name something you are deathly afraid of?
9. What is your favorite smell?
10. Where is your favorite place to shop?
11. What is a must have accessory? 12. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single clothing item?
13. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
14. Where do you want to get married?
15. What is your hair like right now?
16. Where are you right now?
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Send it in by clicking the blue button above!
BY GL READER ON 3/24/2014 12:00:00 AM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.