How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Are you a 'fraidy cat?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
97 Comments | Add Yours
Your dad is strict because he loves you, but strictness can be overbearing. Tell your dad you respect his rules and know he cares about you, but that it’d be nice if he loosened up a bit. Let him know an occasional kind word goes a long way. Also, maybe your mom could discuss this with your dad instead of your aunt.
POSTED ON 7/3/2008 2:38:00 AM
coolerthanyouperson- love the avatar picture! the cloak,the wand, and the stone
by Snoopy02 on 7/27/2011 7:25:41 PM
im going into 8th grade and my dad STILL wont let me date.
mod Lauren or Samantha,
ya know how august 1st u can show people your back-2-school outfit? how is that gonna work? will we get paired with some1 or is it gonna be on a message board like this?
by irishx3meg on 7/20/2008 7:48:45 PM
I hate this guy... he is a meanie. AAARRGGGHHH!!!!! he is SOOOO mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by michelleslife on 7/20/2008 12:40:16 PM
MOD! I have 3 questions.
1. is it normal to wear a b cup in 7th grade?
2. my hair is always staticy and frizzy. is there anything i can put on my hair to keep it down?
3. i forgot to stretch yesterday before i ran. (i run a mile everyday.) my thighs are all tight and they hurt when i stand and sit. What can i do to make the pain go away?
1. It's not necessarily abnormal. You are blessed -- lucky you!
2. Try a straightening serum like John Frieda's Frizz-Ease.
3. Massage them, maybe take some ibuprofen (Advil) or put heating pads on them. It'll go away in a few days.
<3 Jessie M.
by girlygurl632 on 7/15/2008 3:20:59 PM
My dad is really strict, too. Try telling him that you love him. That's what I've learned. Oh, and be sure he's in a good mood.
by Piggypoo on 7/14/2008 6:33:09 PM
Flavor: Get the perfect mix of fresh fruit and creamy cake with this delish gloss.
Fab Fact: First introduced in 1999, this fave flave was brought back in 2010 by popular demand.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!