The Real Deal: Why guys hate shopping
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Fash face off: Selena vs. Taylor
Trends we heart: Americana
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Stay strong #OKC. The entire country stands with you.
9 HOURS AGO How to ace your tests and not have to pull all-nighters: Click Here!
10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Who's your celeb style clone?: Click Here!
55 Comments | Add Yours
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
by mgm10 on 10/10/2009 10:23:57 AM
OMG THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!
I WANNA EAT IT RIGHT NOW...
by memory975 on 7/17/2009 6:27:43 PM
cool! haha !
by suzywatusey10 on 6/26/2009 3:03:35 PM
This looks so good!
by DisneyGirl on 6/24/2009 3:50:03 PM
oooooh! maybe i'll bring this 2 a picnic!!
by so_she_told_me... on 6/19/2009 10:13:01 AM
Flavor: Hit the beach without leaving your house with this candi-licious, tropical flavor.
Fab Fact: Two fun and fabulous brands teamed up in 2004, allowing girls to get a candy fix anytime.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!