7 books to get you ready for spring break
This jerk was looking for a reaction
Feeling less than awesome about yourself? 3 ways to boost your self-esteem
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Spa day! Homemade coconut lavender sugar scrub
4 sundresses you should have in your closet this spring
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Are you a shopaholic?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
Behind the Scenes of our April/May cover shoot with Becky G
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Oh, baby! It's finally #SpringBreak & we hope you're indulging in some sun....and these relaxing reads, of course: http://t.co/b88XKJ1jej
9 HOURS AGO Do you shop 'til you drop? If so, you may be a shopaholic! Take this #quiz to find out: http://t.co/YoMIGJWeeh
10 HOURS AGO Here we go! Chat live with #DearCarol *RIGHT NOW* at http://t.co/QpXlc5flr2! Plus win a signed copy of the newest book from @carol_weston
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Be a GL Buzz Babe!