4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl swoon
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Look no further than Seeker for your next read
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
The best BB creams for your end-of-winter skin woes
10 thoughts that go through your head during a workout
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW
11 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ
12 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!