This cuh-razy good dirt dessert will fulfill all your sweet tooth dreams
Ask Cliff: Is texting your feelings the right thing to do?
Dear Carol: I can't stop crying
Exclusive: We've got your first look at Disney's "What the What?!?" weekend!
Feel Good Friday: Students try to get teacher's job back after he got fired for being gay
Adorable on-the-go spring dresses every girl needs
How to get the celeb hair of your dreams
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG
7 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf
8 HOURS AGO The 5 foods that are best to eat for flatter abs: http://t.co/YsZ5BA5wu0
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.