This sweetie will make your heart swoon...
This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy
BREAKING NEWS: Have you seen Vivian Apple?
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv
7 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N
8 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.