The best vlogger Halloween makeup tutorials
I’m really uncomfortable about my chest and I feel like boys only like me for one reason
PhotoMath app: Super helpful math tutor or a tricky new way to cheat?
We're feeling a li'l rebellious with Cimorelli's new Renegade EP
5 ways to get crafty with leaves
Last-minute Halloween costumes from your closet
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
Cold curing teas to try now
Are you too demanding?
Survey: Do you feel bad about being too busy—or relaxing when you're not?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT
5 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ
6 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!