The best beauty gifts under $10
One attitude makeover for this meanie
Get rich right now: What you need to know about mutual funds
Fash face off leads to Olivia/Coco lovefest—and we declare it a tie!
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Pinspiration: Winter nail art you can totally master
I hate my curves
How merry are you?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
26 MINUTES AGO Trim fat and make a splash (literally): http://t.co/ENx3d6r3Jd
AN HOUR AGO Guys dish on what they want this Christmas: http://t.co/FCd7BMlGtR
2 HOURS AGO Wanna add some swag to your strands? #Win hair chalk from @SplatTheHairColor here: http://t.co/rJMdUlRNMV
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!