10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
How to fall in love with yourself
Selena opens up about her health scare
DIY glitter leaves for an instant autumn vibe
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing: http://t.co/sEVE3YzlR8 pic.twitter.com/g9SOmJvFZp
6 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi: http://t.co/HYXQ8iGtxD pic.twitter.com/8rczQg8rs4
7 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus: http://t.co/Z2YxiIaCyf pic.twitter.com/L5sqPu2K9R
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Get super spooked with our Bone-Chilling Books giveaway!
Want to score some seriously scary stories this season? CLICK HERE for your chance to win three *terrifying* tomes from Harlequin—just in time for Halloween. Eek!