Fun ways to stay active this fall
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
15 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP
16 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd
17 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe
Ice cream’s a treat no matter when you dish it, but on a hot summer day? Even more delish! MaggieMoo’s kindly shared their most delectable dessert recipes with us, and now we’re passing them along to you. Get ready for the best ice cream pie you've ever had. But hey, be nice--share with your buds, 'kay?
What You’ll Need:
*Quart of mint chocolate ice cream
*Package of Oreo cookies (for an easier version, use a pre-made Oreo cookie crust and start with step 4)
*3 T. butter
What You’ll Do:
1. Place 15 Oreo cookies (or reduced-fat Oreos for the health-conscious) in a food processor, and blend until they are crumbs.
2. Melt butter in saucepan; mix in crushed Oreos.
3. Spread crushed Oreos mixture in 9-inch pie pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove ice cream, and let sit until soft.
5. Spread ice cream mixture into cookie pie crust, and freeze for two hours.
6. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, then garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
BY GL ON 7/11/2008 4:12:00 PM
POSTED IN sweet treats, summer recipes, cookie, chocolate, pie, easy party food
Meet your new fashion bestie...
Overalls: They're cute, comfy and the perf piece to rock with any outfit. From edgy party ensembles to studious school looks and rad weekend wear, CLICK HERE to meet
fall's major must-have.