4 ways to spice up your spring break
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
The best jobs for ages 16 and under
Guess who made the cut for the MTV Movie Awards nominations?
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Sweet shades that won't break the bank
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
26 MINUTES AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE
AN HOUR AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2
2 HOURS AGO 5 ways table salt can put your pretty on fleek: http://t.co/AdasT0UfDj
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...