Pump up your pumpkin with these cute'n'creative designs
6 little signs your crush is crushing right back
Michelle Obama gives inspiring advice to young girls everywhere
Exclusive: GL's got your first look at the Girl Meets World and K.C. Undercover Halloween episodes
Stop monkeying around and try this banana nut spread
Up your beauty game with this DIY magnetic makeup board
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
#Mmmonday: The all-time best after-school snacks
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Wait—is your BGF into you?!: http://t.co/mUzkexdEyK pic.twitter.com/f2n2han4Ab
3 HOURS AGO Relationships can't survive on #selfies alone. How do you handle your #LDR?: http://t.co/trbmol2p5p pic.twitter.com/ly30rNPPWF
4 HOURS AGO Move over, team tee. There's some new #GameDay gear in town: http://t.co/P06bPC6qnL pic.twitter.com/R3fydlWDOF
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
What's *your* star quality?l
CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!