9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
Ask Cliff: What do boys actually like doing on dates?
13-year-old girl named the best rock climber in the world
Exclusive: We talked to Jordan Fisher about Liv and Maddie, his upcoming music and ultimate career goals
Feel Good Friday: Adorable photo series helps local dogs from a Utah shelter get adopted
The only spring sandal you'll want to wear this season
Trend alert! These gorgeous highlights will have you sprinting to the salon
7 ways to feel better when you have your period
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO A Girl Like Her's @HunterHaleyKing dishes on the new movie: http://t.co/6YnM417g2U
3 HOURS AGO This is when cyber bullying stops being funny and starts getting real: http://t.co/6ntsXe9vb4
4 HOURS AGO The *new* hair highlight trend: http://t.co/6lpuha5xaV
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
What does music mean to you?
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.