This sweetie will make your heart swoon...
Meet the European student living on a train
Check out this weekend's newest music
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb
2 HOURS AGO It's #BackToSchool week! Hit the halls in style with @theduckbrand DIYs: http://t.co/64CwZZ7zud pic.twitter.com/Nz97uzOBCk
2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Are you super shy or a social butterfly?: http://t.co/FeZgDt0EuO pic.twitter.com/5nCurxvJqQ
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!
Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.
CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.