How to rekindle a crush after you turned him down
#DearNonNatives: Native Americans are speaking out
Bailee Madison isn't just an actress. She's a producer, too.
These three recipes will change the way you look at zucchini
Hey, crafty cuties! Go back to school in style with these dazzling DIYs
These five drugstore beauty finds are all you need for a flawless face
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO We're breaking down the 15 hilarious stages of back-to-school shopping: http://t.co/HQUcTwQcN9 pic.twitter.com/fts2ErYkbE
2 HOURS AGO Pulled a muscle? This can help: http://t.co/qqjX7vuWnY pic.twitter.com/hxeEHPkgyO
4 HOURS AGO RT @r5rocksthatrock: @rydelR5 Loving my copy of #RydelRYL @girlslifemag pic.twitter.com/9Fq77nSGAY
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!
Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.
CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.