Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
5 ways to get over your ex in a flash
What to do when your BFF starts dating a new guy and ignores you
Exclusive: Teen Beach 2 stars tell all about their thoughts on the movie
July's Back-to-School Style Giveaway: week 1 winners (plus June's grand prize winner)
DIY jewelry storage for the traveling fashionista
Beauty Spy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine
The only workout you need this summer
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl
12 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf
13 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.