Strictly summer love?
DEAR CAROL: I'm nervous to start high-school (where grades really count)
7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom
Your weekly horoscope
20 "what were we thinking" fashion moments
Nail news: Glam up with pretty polishes inspired by The Giver
5 new ways to beat your salad boredom
What sport is for you this summer?
We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking?
Disney's Girl Meets World: Exclusive message to GL readers!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP
5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD
6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S
Check these out, too...
1. He stares at your mouth when you’re talking…and when you aren’t. This guy is surveying the territory, sister!
2. He has minty-fresh breath. Nothing wrong with a boy who prepares—so considerate!
3. He makes excuses to get you somewhere private. A smart boy knows you’re more likely to agree to a kiss if people aren’t eye-balling your oh-so romantic smoocharoo!
4. He keeps licking his lips. A subconscious giveaway! Oh, and this trick works if you want to send a subliminal “kiss me!” signal.
5. He finds ways to compliment you. Your kisser is trying to warm you up with flattery. Look him in the eye, and give him a confident, “Thank you so much.” That eye contact could advance to mouth-to-mouth contact.
BY JODI BRYSON ON 12/4/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF
Uncover the Secrets...
It's FINALLY our 20th birthday! To celebrate, we've rounded up our all time fave (and all time best) fashion and beauty tips 'n' tricks, amazing boy/bestie/life advice plus room DIYs, amazing recipes and top 20 lists exclusively for you right here on girlslife.com.
To join the fun,