7 books to get you ready for spring break
This jerk was looking for a reaction
Feeling less than awesome about yourself? 3 ways to boost your self-esteem
#ThrowbackThursday: Kickin’ It's Leo Howard shares the cutest family photos ever!
Spa day! Homemade coconut lavender sugar scrub
4 sundresses you should have in your closet this spring
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Cigarettes might just change a teen's brain
Are you a shopaholic?
Calling all babysitters: Take our super survey!
Behind the Scenes of our April/May cover shoot with Becky G
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
35 MINUTES AGO Oh, baby! It's finally #SpringBreak & we hope you're indulging in some sun....and these relaxing reads, of course: http://t.co/b88XKJ1jej
3 HOURS AGO Do you shop 'til you drop? If so, you may be a shopaholic! Take this #quiz to find out: http://t.co/YoMIGJWeeh
4 HOURS AGO Here we go! Chat live with #DearCarol *RIGHT NOW* at http://t.co/QpXlc5flr2! Plus win a signed copy of the newest book from @carol_weston
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Be a GL Buzz Babe!