5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
Take your sitting job outside
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Perf prezzie: Paper towel seedling pots
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc
11 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM
11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
How to plan the perfect party
Decoration DIYs, delish recipes, party pointers and more—Planning Perfect Parties is your complete guide to hosting fun, festive fêtes. CLICK HERE for a sneak peek inside.