Insta-worthy festive fall foods
6 places to avoid on a first date
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
7 spooky movies that won't make you sleep with the lights on
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
5 reasons to start meditating this second
What season are you?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn
11 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6
12 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!