What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks
This cutie saved the best for the last day of school
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
The hottest 2015 summer trends you gotta try
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
How to get a fun bike ride to replace your cardio workout
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's the best perfume for your personality? http://t.co/JtZuOI3sZk pic.twitter.com/SHjpUPRwx3
8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of guy should you go for? http://t.co/86Vz24FF1Q pic.twitter.com/1w0JjCBHld
9 HOURS AGO #OOTD: http://t.co/IzYZstFblC pic.twitter.com/pV5phTSoMj
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.