Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
This sweetie knows how to spread holiday cheer
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: This girl got the ultimate Christmas surprise
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Follow these steps to get gorge winter skin
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy
3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ
4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!