10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
How to fall in love with yourself
Selena opens up about her health scare
DIY glitter leaves for an instant autumn vibe
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing: http://t.co/sEVE3YzlR8 pic.twitter.com/g9SOmJvFZp
4 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi: http://t.co/HYXQ8iGtxD pic.twitter.com/8rczQg8rs4
5 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus: http://t.co/Z2YxiIaCyf pic.twitter.com/L5sqPu2K9R
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!
CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,
details and official rules).