22 things you can do to save the world
6 dudes open up on what they really think about holding hands
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: NJ middle school creates one-of-a-kind pie for a major pizza chain!
DIY your way to Mother's Day! 9 crafty presents to start making now
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
Get those gams: 3 moves to totally toned legs
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
12 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh
13 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀
14 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.