22 things you can do to save the world
What dudes really think about holding hands
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The trailer for Descendants is finally here!
Decisions, decisions: Why the stars say it's time for a change...
9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
The 3-step healthy breakfast you'll crave all week
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO #PrincessDiaries and #PrincessDiaries2 back-to-back on @ABCFamily?! #gameover #notleavingthecouch
7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you dateable? http://t.co/tJ00i6VhfH http://t.co/DogL9eP1RX
8 HOURS AGO #Poll: What's your goal for this week?
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!