Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
My parents split up and I don't like talking about it...how do I deal?
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
Deskspiration to declutter your desk
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
8 brain foods that will help you ace that exam!
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM
2 HOURS AGO So you wanna start shaving? Here's how to talk to your 'rents about it: http://t.co/87ujES5HS2
3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win new reads...
Hey, lit lovers: It's our annual Teen Read Week giveaway! CLICK HERE to check out all the titles and enter to win a bevy of new books.