5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
7 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
8 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!