The best vlogger Halloween makeup tutorials
I’m really uncomfortable about my chest and I feel like boys only like me for one reason
PhotoMath app: Super helpful math tutor or a tricky new way to cheat?
We're feeling a li'l rebellious with Cimorelli's new Renegade EP
5 ways to get crafty with leaves
Last-minute Halloween costumes from your closet
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
Cold curing teas to try now
Are you too demanding?
Survey: Do you feel bad about being too busy—or relaxing when you're not?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG
2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G
3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!