4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
iNeed a break: Celebrate National Day of Unplugging!
Exclusive: We talked to Debby Ryan about relationship abuse and her partnership with Mary Kay
Hole-y moly: Do not miss these doughnuts
Sweet shades that won't break the bank
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
IN THE LAST MINUTE Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY
AN HOUR AGO 3 water proof mascaras that are *actually* water proof: http://t.co/iNDtibH45S
2 HOURS AGO The best jobs for ages 16 and under: http://t.co/jaQCE4u2zl
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!