The best beauty gifts under $10
One attitude makeover for this meanie
Get rich right now: What you need to know about mutual funds
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Polished Picks: Winter romance
I hate my curves
How merry are you?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
25 MINUTES AGO 5 foolproof ways to get your crush to dance w/ you: http://t.co/g9WrLxsgXb
10 HOURS AGO Jam out to these holiday remakes without feeling one bit of remorse: http://t.co/HsvDwEJzgj
12 HOURS AGO GL gal DottyAnne isn’t afraid to step outside of the box: http://t.co/8fdSc3detR
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Be a GL Buzz Babe!