Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
What should I get my BF for the holidays?
Some mean things a friend said online are coming back to haunt her. Help?
Stereotypes get squashed in The Blossoming Universe of Violet Diamond
Your weekly horoscope
Ankle boots we heart under $50
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO These Christmas stories will make you feel all holly jolly: http://t.co/pehwOKvh9g
2 HOURS AGO GL hearts heathy food! Here's how to eat right during the holidays: http://t.co/SKNiulfuEv
3 HOURS AGO We sooo wanna mix cocoa with these cuties: http://t.co/3wSfLzocok
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Be a GL Buzz Babe!