This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Your weekly horoscope!
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v
1 HOURS AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre
2 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Love reading? Want to start an awesomely edgy new series?
We're kicking off our Lunar Chronicles Book Club with Cinder, the first story in this futuristic series with a fairytale twist.
CLICK HERE to join the club...and you could win your pick from the Chronicles—including Fairest, the newest novel to hit shelves.