Why are guys so nuts about football?
Dear Carol: I need to be the best at everything
On the hunt for a new horror novel? Shutter will make you shudder
Fun football-inspired noms...just in time for the Super Bowl!
Fash face off: Vote for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card
Get sun-kissed skin this winter for under $15
8 easy ways to add more exercise to your day
Are you an impulsive shopper or a penny pincher?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
GL + Barbizon present: Meet our 2014 PTD model search winner, Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
31 MINUTES AGO VOTE for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 @OfficialNFLShop gift card: http://t.co/c2xLyUEKtj
1 HOURS AGO Celebrate the big game with 5 of our fave football movies: http://t.co/iJfu3EVhjE
1 HOURS AGO Who else is pumped for the Super Bowl!? RT for Seahawks Fav for Patriots🏈http://t.co/tPjq5YJU5bb
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?
Prepare to ride Rogue Wave...
Mystical mermaids, deep romances, thrilling adventure—you'll find it all in the epic
Waterfire Saga from Jennifer Donnelly.
CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at Rogue Wave...plus an exclusive author Q&A!