How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
4 ways to keep it cool around your crush
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
GL is hitting up the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
Is your romance destined to be star-crossed or is it sizzling? Get your horoscope here...
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes
The healthiest way to make blueberry muffins—right wow
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e
11 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ
11 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Got cheer? Win it here!
Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.