Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
What should I get my BF for the holidays?
Some mean things a friend said online are coming back to haunt her. Help?
Fictional winter wonderlands we wish were real
Your weekly horoscope
Ankle boots we heart under $50
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Find out how awesome your weekend is gonna be: http://t.co/wJ7rEQ5IIA
2 HOURS AGO Get the best ankle boots for your buck: http://t.co/pOnPG5Z8am
14 HOURS AGO Nice knit finds for less than 25 bucks: http://t.co/RTYr9dpcit
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Love is in the air because we’re already thinking about Valentine’s Day. What’s your perfect V-Day date?
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!