Fun ways to stay active this fall
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
17 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP
18 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd
19 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win new reads...
Hey, lit lovers: It's our annual Teen Read Week giveaway! CLICK HERE to check out all the titles and enter to win a bevy of new books.