#Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat
Why do all my crushes end up liking my BFF?
My room is a disaster...HELP!
Have you ever witnessed something horrible...and not known what to do? This book is a must-read
Everything will work itself out, Gemini!
Sock it to 'em in these so-cute ensembles
#GLBeautySchool: Makeup brushes 101
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Been watching #WITSAcademy? Want to know who *your* guardian would be? Text GUARDIAN to 91757 to find out! pic.twitter.com/k6edAOGtma
4 HOURS AGO Happy #BookBirthday to #DarkTide, the newest installment of the edge-of-your-seat #WaterfireSaga from @HyperionTeens! pic.twitter.com/piATYQA0je
5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots: http://t.co/QmYk0sUMFY
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!
CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,
details and official rules).