The perfect time to make a move on your crush
Watch the new He Named Me Malala trailer here
Exclusive: Get your princess on with Disney Channel this weekend
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Keep your white sneakers looking brand-new
Trend to try: Hair tapestries
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo
5 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm
6 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!