4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
iNeed a break: Celebrate National Day of Unplugging!
Score big with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway!
Feel Good Friday: This 13-year-old proves the true meaning of puppy love
Win it! Rock your life this season with our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Pretty up your pony with embellished accessories
How to heal a pesky (and painful) underarm rash
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Rydel Lynch!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
14 MINUTES AGO Looks like @FifthHarmony's Camila Cabello had a dope party: http://t.co/jgUgxNQwut
19 MINUTES AGO RT @justjaredjr: The new @girlslifemag issue is amaze! See exclusive pics of @rydelR5 @SabrinaAnnLynn & more! http://t.co/c4n5WqB7gh http:/pic.twitter.com/kdYrqmpQGB
20 MINUTES AGO RT @SabrinaAnnLynn: @justjaredjr @girlslifemag @rydelR5 @allisimpson @olivia_holt blonde squad
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.