When's the right time to spill your feelings?
How to get closer with a girl you kinda sorta know
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
DNA Mix Up: Little Mix’s new album
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
13 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥
by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:31:07 PM
Check out my profile! Ask me for advice and I am guaranteed that I will answer you question(s) in the next 10 min!!!!! You can ask me advice on friends, boys, family, ANYTHING! So head on over to my profile!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
by annabanana21 on 12/31/2009 2:34:28 PM
Just wrap yarn around your fingers that you hold out squeezed against each other. The size depends on how may fingers you wrap it around. Make sure you save some yarn on both loose ends.
Then, when you are done, take the lose ends and wrap them around the yarn on your fingers. It is tough....sorry :[ Tie the lose ends together and slip the yarn off your fingers. Cut the yarn at the loops on top and bottm and kind of part/shake the yarn into a ball. A pompom...hope that helps ;]
by Mmousey on 12/29/2009 8:45:30 PM
how do you make the blue and pink bird?
by vavavanillagal on 12/29/2009 9:51:12 AM
eeehh seems hard
by kvartist on 5/16/2009 2:10:38 PM
Flavor: Delicious candy flavor in a yummy gloss.
Fab Fact: Treat yourself anytime with this 2004 Lip Smacker.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!