22 things you can do to save the world
What dudes really think about holding hands
How two boy BFFs became the sweetest prom dates
Hailee Steinfeld kicks butt with Dove Cameron in Barely Lethal
Decisions, decisions: Why the stars say it's time for a change...
The hottest outfits from the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards!
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
The 3-step healthy breakfast you'll crave all week
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.
2 HOURS AGO Best part of the #RDMAs? @Zendaya 's outfits, naturally. 👌💖👗
3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Does he like you? http://t.co/DWrwhv92MZ
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?
Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream!
CLICK HERE to check it out.