5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
I’m 14 and I haven’t crushed on anyone, guys or girls. Is something wrong with me?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
The best thing to ever hit your taste buds: Caramel pudding
Sporty chic: Cool workout clothes you can actually wear beyond the gym
5 cute ways to rock a beanie
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da
10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH
11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
are taking over the big screen! Who is your favorite heroine?
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!