5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
How to ask out a guy on the sly
Teen convicted of disorderly conduct because he recorded his bullies harassing him
6 stars you need to be following on Instagram
Best-ever carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
How to rock the kimono
Beauty Spy: Eve L. shares the secret to glowing skin
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
Are you too grown up?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 1999
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5
9 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF
10 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!