How to bust your tomboy image around guys
This company helps you look great while making the world even better
Need proof of the Full House reboot? You got it, dude!
Hanging out in the heat? Cool off with vanilla bean lemonade
Talk about tasteful: These fun foodie pieces will make your wardrobe delicious
#WeTriedIt: These Mixed Chicks products are a curly-haired girl's dream
Go from clumsy cutie to balanced babe in two moves
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Sass up your summer makeup: http://t.co/Nxtmci5wGS pic.twitter.com/fIALuOAHV0
2 HOURS AGO Cute #DIY gifts for your guy: http://t.co/wuxL5rDkAs pic.twitter.com/gEYnpvuE7D
3 HOURS AGO Dress your tech this year: http://t.co/YcUmfH65l2 pic.twitter.com/NQsb4lOzHG
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!