5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
Girls, take note! This is how a real guy acts when jerks get you down
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
The 3 things you need to watch and do this Earth Day
Your weekly horoscope
Here’s how to wear shorts with tights
Ditch dry hair: How to keep your hair moisturized
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub
15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom
16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Buh-bye, chilly temps! What’s one fashion trend that is a
must this season?
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!