Play a round of holiday light bingo! Download your free board
I 'fessed my feelings to my crush—now he won't talk to me!
5 ways to get involved in extracurrics--nope, it's not too late!
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Beauty Spy: Jill B.’s tips for flawless skin
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO I'm gonna be a brace-face. OH NO: http://t.co/EnsmJGNmBz
3 HOURS AGO @WillowShields__ We can deliver issues to Singapore, just for you! Just click here to subscribe https://t.co/qHmQUc0LUj
4 HOURS AGO @ViolinLynn817 Yay! Tell us how it goes :)
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
Be a GL Buzz Babe!