Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My BGF completely ignores me in school. What happened?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
It’s a White House adventure in When Audrey Met Alice
"Untold" - An original poem
Be beach-ready: Our fave swimsuit and cover-up combos
Coconut oil: 6 ways to use this skin-saving beauty secret
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Hunk alert! 18 things you NEED to know about the hotties of #Divergent: http://t.co/5Lw8z1l0ye (http://t.co/sOmzYjzmEy)
2 HOURS AGO *TODAY*: Chat with @BeforeYouExit + win a signed copy of GL! 6pm EST @ http://t.co/QpXlc5flr2 http://t.co/fAxyvTEOqo #beforeyouexit
3 HOURS AGO #Hair: Take your strands from somber to shiny in a snap, just in time for spring: http://t.co/JbXb5nzm24 (http://t.co/rbylrBYUVn)
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!