9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
Ask Cliff: What do boys actually like doing on dates?
This clever video reminds us that cyberbullying is so not cool
Exclusive: A Girl Like Her's Hunter King dishes on the new movie, the problem with bullying and how to stop it
6 promposals that are just too cute to handle
Check out our spring style obsessions!
Trend alert! These gorgeous highlights will have you sprinting to the salon
Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya?
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K
3 HOURS AGO How to tell mom and dad they're putting too much pressure on you: http://t.co/pzh06zLpGN
4 HOURS AGO Raise your hand if you're still recovering from @zaynmalik's news yesterday 🙋http://t.co/Ex1TXb1qHOO
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.