What is Memorial Day, anyway?
How to get your ex to like you again
Iraqi girl reunites with the soldier who helped her get to America
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: Having a ruff day? Read *this*
How to rock the white-on-white trend
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
What you need to know about cracking your knuckles
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX
2 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf
2 HOURS AGO “@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.