The best vlogger Halloween makeup tutorials
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
People make fun of my friend because she doesn't shave her legs. What should I do?
Introducing our first book club! Chat Cinder right here to win a Lunar Chronicles read
Feel-Good Friday: This cute pup gets all dressed up!
5 ways to wear flannel this fall
Beauty Spy: Radiant Taylor G. provides you with items to give you a natural look
All the deets you need to know about discharge
Who’s your celeb BFF?
We wanna know! Whats your biggest bra prob?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK
14 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d
14 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Love reading? Want to start an awesomely edgy new series?
We're kicking off our Lunar Chronicles Book Club with Cinder, the first story in this futuristic series with a fairytale twist.
CLICK HERE to join the club...and you could win your pick from the Chronicles—including Fairest, the newest novel to hit shelves.