5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Should you have to wait in line for your crush?
I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?
Olivia Holt, Peyton List and Spencer Boldman get stylish for the RDMAs
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Summer outfits for your style
Introducing your makeup secret weapon: Primers
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7
5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x
6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
A magical mission
In The Mark of the Dragonfly, Piper embarks on a dangerous journey to save a young girl. CLICK HERE for all the details—plus share your story to win a copy of this epic tale.