How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Plan your most productive day yet
Austin Mahone explains the delay on his debut album
Fun football-inspired noms...just in time for the Super Bowl!
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Late-night thought: A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor ⚓️
9 HOURS AGO RT @ImRapunzelx: @girlslifemag @PeytonList slayton! 👌
11 HOURS AGO Your PJs might be causing you serious health probz: http://t.co/ki7ToXOWna
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Could *you* be a QB?
In the game of life, are you the star player...
or just sitting pretty on the bench?
CLICK HERE to take the quiz,
*plus* meet QB Bella from
Bella and the Bulldogs.