Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
How to turn him down (without crushing his heart)
Fem-men-ism: ‘HeForShe’ invites boys to fight like a girl
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
20 hair ideas we love
5 fierce apps to help you get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa
13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup
14 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Stand up to bullies...and win!
In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!