This cuh-razy good dirt dessert will fulfill all your sweet tooth dreams
The 10 worst things guys say to girls
What to do if you're feeling extra emotional
Exclusive: We've got your first look at Disney's "What the What?!?" weekend!
Feel Good Friday: Students try to get teacher's job back after he got fired for being gay
5 earth-friendly ways to recycle your tee
Celeb-inspired prom makeup for every skin tone!
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Okay, this dress needs to get on my body ASAP. http://t.co/2qkrLbkWft http://t.co/8DGraIKeBE
2 HOURS AGO What are you ladies doing this sunny Sunday? We're sippin' on sweet tea in the sunshine. #perfectday
3 HOURS AGO Um, faith in humanity restored. #loveislove http://t.co/sQJzZoSDCz
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway
Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!
CLICK HERE to enter.