4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Carly Rae Jepsen shares her new song "I Really Like You"
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Fab up your beauty routine with a grain of salt
Here's why Chipotle is *so* not worth it
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4
7 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2
8 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...