This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist: https://t.co/BCoBeCayYF pic.twitter.com/8Ar15BtC93
2 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving: https://t.co/GslqGl2IcR pic.twitter.com/KtpGiBGfIT
3 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving: https://t.co/sd5lL0Rw5T pic.twitter.com/pJja6cA5ec
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.