What is Memorial Day, anyway?
Is a long-distance relationship worth it?
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
How to make cut off denim shorts
The best self tanners for a natural looking glow
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO This festive popsicle is the perf #MemorialDay treat: http://t.co/wNkoE8yGFL pic.twitter.com/aMSqs0FDTz
3 HOURS AGO Happy #MemorialDay, GL girls! Brush up on your facts here: http://t.co/Sd3SYFMrcG pic.twitter.com/UaWM0OKXeu
4 HOURS AGO Go for the glow (safely) with these amazing self-tanners: http://t.co/XyPfN5ZWV8 pic.twitter.com/PXIZOqnEZU
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.