Is it weird to date a younger guy?
Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal
5 dos and don'ts for crafting the perfect slumber party guest list
First listen: Manika’s debut double album
Beauty Spy: Cute and Confident Caroline L.
Be an MVP when ya hit the field next year
Which of Taylor’s exes is right for you?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO 10 reasons we LOVE @brittneygriner! She's our new role model: http://t.co/t1juiqI8cb
5 HOURS AGO All-star #advice pro @carol_weston answers your #1 guy question: Does he like you? Watch #Girltalk to find out: http://t.co/41dXSnOgdi
6 HOURS AGO Smooth smooching! This sweetie has got the right moves: http://t.co/3ZFIqvoCU6
13 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
is this Bucilla Doodle-Loom expensive?? ♥♥ thanks!
by aerorox19 on 2/23/2010 4:59:14 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN.
by megans85 on 1/10/2010 7:14:46 PM
by hugatree95 on 1/10/2010 6:18:07 PM
by dina22464 on 1/9/2010 5:30:17 PM
by hihimeme99 on 1/8/2010 9:06:08 PM
♥♥♥♥♥HEY GIRLS! WHATS UP? I GIVE THE BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION(S) IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!! I GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! SO HEAD ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND ASK ME A QUESTION!!! ( BE SURE TO READ THE LITTLE PARAGRAPH I POSTED ON MY PROFILE.....) THANKS!♥♥♥♥♥
by girlslifeadvice on 12/31/2009 11:31:07 PM
Check out my profile! Ask me for advice and I am guaranteed that I will answer you question(s) in the next 10 min!!!!! You can ask me advice on friends, boys, family, ANYTHING! So head on over to my profile!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
by annabanana21 on 12/31/2009 2:34:28 PM
Just wrap yarn around your fingers that you hold out squeezed against each other. The size depends on how may fingers you wrap it around. Make sure you save some yarn on both loose ends.
Then, when you are done, take the lose ends and wrap them around the yarn on your fingers. It is tough....sorry :[ Tie the lose ends together and slip the yarn off your fingers. Cut the yarn at the loops on top and bottm and kind of part/shake the yarn into a ball. A pompom...hope that helps ;]
by Mmousey on 12/29/2009 8:45:30 PM
how do you make the blue and pink bird?
by vavavanillagal on 12/29/2009 9:51:12 AM
eeehh seems hard
by kvartist on 5/16/2009 2:10:38 PM
ya i think there is a way to make them without that thing my friend told me how but i forgot
by mgirl216 on 3/31/2009 6:50:44 PM
is there any way to make these without having to buy the Bucilla Doodle-Loom?
by pepa3 on 2/27/2009 6:59:47 PM
by sockmonkeysrock on 2/24/2009 7:21:29 PM
Truth or Dare?