This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Your weekly horoscope!
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX
3 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔
4 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!