22 things you can do to save the world
This BGF got out of the friend zone in the sweetest way
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: NJ middle school creates one-of-a-kind pie for a major pizza chain!
Style crush: How to wear white denim (the right way)
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
Get those gams: 3 moves to totally toned legs
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO #OOTD goals: http://t.co/P4SwNHieLy
7 HOURS AGO It's official. If you need us, we'll be curled up in a ball on the couch. 😫 😭 #ByeAustinAndAllylhttp://t.co/ekscaH0rJZrJZ
8 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 tame their tresses with a Shine, Squirt and Pastel set from Wet Brush. Enter here: http://t.co/Pipv1GTUTV
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.