How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The Mortal Instruments series is coming to TV
April Fools' Day: Jokes on You!
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
10 foolproof ways to make yourself a morning person
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC
9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊
10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.