Play a round of holiday light bingo! Download your free board
Snap out of it, jerkface
5 ways to get involved in extracurrics--nope, it's not too late!
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Smell amazing this holiday: Our 5 fave perfumes of the year
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 MINUTES AGO Gorg gifts for everyone on your list (Oh & did I mention that they're all under 50 bucks?) http://t.co/pbXCjLCSv5
AN HOUR AGO Did you like our holiday issue? Let us know: http://t.co/0MZPYORjy5
2 HOURS AGO Who do you think our next cover star should be? Tell us for a chance to win big http://t.co/L5ZDVSGGtY
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!