4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
iNeed a break: Celebrate National Day of Unplugging!
Get all the deets on Twitter chats with the lovely ladies from our April/May music issue
Feel Good Friday: This 13-year-old proves the true meaning of puppy love
Spring 15' fashion must-have: Short shorts are taking over
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7
9 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW
11 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!