5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
This reader gave her BF a sweet gift. His reaction left us sour
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
Say hello to Graceful rocker Lindsey Cohen
Your weekly horoscope
3 rockin’ rompers you should probably buy right now
The pastel mani you should master for spring
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
Wish GL a Happy 20th and you could be in our special issue!
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN
3 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg
4 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
A magical mission
In The Mark of the Dragonfly, Piper embarks on a dangerous journey to save a young girl. CLICK HERE for all the details—plus share your story to win a copy of this epic tale.