What to do if your crush catches you staring at him
Dear Carol: Can you lose weight too fast?
Celebrity drool of the week
How a simple compliment could change your mood
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
Pucker up! Check out our step-by-step guide to bold lips
Treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Were @TheVampsband rude to @FifthHarmony? http://t.co/ouTjTxuAtP
4 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz
5 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0
Check these out, too...
-Bucilla Doodle-Loom* (plaidonline.com)
-skein of medium-worsted yellow yarn
-yellow pipe cleaner
1. Following the directions on your pom-pom tool, make four medium pom-poms. Tie all four tightly together at their centers to form the body.
2. Make two small pom-poms, tying them together to form the head.
3. Cut a 5-inch section of the pipe cleaner, and bend in half. Push through the medium pom-pom to make legs. Cut two 1-inch lengths of pipe-cleaner, and bend around bottom of each leg to form feet.
4. Use craft glue to attach the slamm pom-pom to top of body.
5. Cut 1/4 -inch square of orange felt; glue to the front of the chicks' head for the beak. Cut teeny black circles from black felt, and glue just above the beak to make eyes. Peep-peep!
POSTED ON 12/28/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Prepare to ride Rogue Wave...
Mystical mermaids, deep romances, thrilling adventure—you'll find it all in the epic
Waterfire Saga from Jennifer Donnelly.
CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at Rogue Wave...plus an exclusive author Q&A!