4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Bella Thorne is working with PLL showrunner Marlene King
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
16 MINUTES AGO 3 mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in: http://t.co/4qxs6464zO
12 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz
14 HOURS AGO Meet the little dude who's taking over @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/Dq0RQuXKWM
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!