The Real Deal: Why guys hate shopping
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
It’s puppy love with The Last Dogs: Dark Waters
Trends we heart: Americana
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
30 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
by PartyHat on 8/23/2010 10:33:56 PM
This reminds me of a time.... Well, I was visiting my sister once and there's this little girl who lives with her and we were opening Christmas presents. Then she tried some of my lip gloss I got, and she put like five glossy layers on. The adults were like, "that's too much!"
LOL. It was so cute though. She was like 4-5.
by FrenchMani<3 on 4/9/2010 1:06:04 PM
1) Get waffle pretzles or regular pretzles, m&m's, and hershey kisses @ the store.
2) Place as many pretzles on a cookie tray as you want.
3)Unwrap the same # of hershey kisses as pretzles and place one hershey kiss on top of each pretzle.
4) Put them in the oven (set 2 the default, normally 350 degrees F) for 20-25 seconds or until the hershey kisses are melty enough to hold their shape but can have something pressed in2 them.
5) Press an m&m in2 the top of each hershey kiss, let them cool until the hershey kisses are hard again.
VIOLA! They are ready 2 eat!
by ellsburygirl46 on 3/14/2010 1:52:31 PM
This is cool if I sit for older girls. I'm still pretty young so I may not get anyone older.
by sportygirl811 on 2/20/2010 4:56:15 PM
Feel like you cant express yourself to these columns? ** **
Dont know how to word it?
Come to my profile at
and leave ur messages!
I'll not only give FANTASTIC advice, but hold contests
once in awhile, so stay tuned!
by sarahs advice :D on 2/5/2010 11:56:21 PM
Flavor: This fruity combo of two all-time best-selling flavors makes a delightfully sweet treat.
Fab Fact: In 2001, Lip Smacker blended two of its best-selling glosses.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...