5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
Take your sitting job outside
Happy Teen Lit Day! 9 award-winning books to read right now
Best-ever carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
So-cute beach bags you can’t go hit the sand without
3 bun hairstyles in under 3 minutes
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
Are you too grown up?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc
5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM
6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!