15 things we can't wait to do at camp
Is he flirting with you or just a friendly dude?
How to rebuild your parents trust after you've totally lost it
Book Club: Win this *wicked* read (before you watch the movie!)
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
DIY statement earrings for the budget fashionista
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
Why you should be flossing...even if you're too lazy to do it
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO Future fling or friend zone? Get the scoop on flirty dudes: http://t.co/nTGyYyjthK pic.twitter.com/CpO9UHDZe3
12 HOURS AGO .@lauramarano is seriously the best: http://t.co/GS0v0nkF5l pic.twitter.com/mnrfWBIoUb
13 HOURS AGO Never trust a text that you get at 3am: http://t.co/lVcPwj8pJn pic.twitter.com/tGIVdYfJWQ
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts