Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Feel-Good Friday: This girl got the ultimate Christmas surprise
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
Follow these steps to get gorge winter skin
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu
6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy
7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!