15 things we can't wait to do at camp
Is he flirting with you or just a friendly dude?
Misty Copeland becomes the first African American woman to lead the American Ballet Theater!
Want to watch Teen Beach 2 whenever the mood strikes? Win your own DVD copy here!
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
DIY statement earrings for the budget fashionista
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
Why you should be flossing...even if you're too lazy to do it
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Future fling or friend zone? Get the scoop on flirty dudes: http://t.co/nTGyYyjthK pic.twitter.com/CpO9UHDZe3
2 HOURS AGO .@lauramarano is seriously the best: http://t.co/GS0v0nkF5l pic.twitter.com/mnrfWBIoUb
3 HOURS AGO Never trust a text that you get at 3am: http://t.co/lVcPwj8pJn pic.twitter.com/tGIVdYfJWQ
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts