4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Ask Cliff: Here's what guys *really* hate
You won't believe how this teen makes more than $480,000 a year
Shawn Mendes's "Never Be Alone" music video is out
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
Trend to try: Soft waves, straight from the runway
What your bad breath could really mean
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Which Taylor Swift song is the story of your life? http://t.co/EClku304Oz
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 wins an Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day DVD from Disney Studios HE: http://t.co/Wa9pbnrBwH
2 HOURS AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day
Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!