What is Memorial Day, anyway?
How to get your ex to like you again
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
Little Mix's new single teaser is basically magic
Gallery-worthy wall art you can DIY
How to make cut off denim shorts
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Have you heard @AustinMahone's new slow jam "Torture"? We're in love. 😚�http://t.co/Ahp6xvMeLsLs
2 HOURS AGO Hold on to your pom-poms, ladies. These are the five best cheer movies of all time: http://t.co/ZgiaNli2G9 pic.twitter.com/eAzWZjTbKu
3 HOURS AGO This iced coffee #DIY is totally next-level: http://t.co/C15LLMewp5 pic.twitter.com/Kc6LlhT9GF
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?
How well do you *really* know your BFF?
Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!