The best vlogger Halloween makeup tutorials
I’m really uncomfortable about my chest and I feel like boys only like me for one reason
PhotoMath app: Super helpful math tutor or a tricky new way to cheat?
We're feeling a li'l rebellious with Cimorelli's new Renegade EP
5 ways to get crafty with leaves
Last-minute Halloween costumes from your closet
We're breaking down the best bangs for your face
Cold curing teas to try now
Are you too demanding?
Survey: Do you feel bad about being too busy—or relaxing when you're not?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG
2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G
3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN
Check these out, too...
-1 tsp of honey
1. Mix honey and vegetable shortening into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix drink mix and hot water.
3. Drip the drink mix and water into other bowl until the color and flavor is how you want them.
4. Pour into the new containers.
5. Place in refrigerator for an hour or until lip gloss is solid.
POSTED ON 1/11/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!