Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
Help! I'm falling for an older fella
Get rich right now: What you need to know about mutual funds
Fash face off leads to Olivia/Coco lovefest—and we declare it a tie!
Your weekly horoscope
Found: The perfect snow day outfit
Beauty Spy: Get Hope R.’s luminous look
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
How merry are you?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO .@lordemusic's new music proves she’s still the Queen B: http://t.co/jN7tVn69tf
11 HOURS AGO “My crush is 10 years my senior – help!” http://t.co/RCIwMihE4a
13 HOURS AGO Want cute 'n' clear skin? Dump your dark circles: http://t.co/Jz1nOf9ISE
Check these out, too...
Let your kids create their own box of chocolates! They could eat 'em up themselves or wrap them in a pretty be-ribboned box and present them to their 'rents when they get home.
bags of white and dark chocolate chips
1. Line up several candy cups on cookie sheet.
2. Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
3. Pour melted chocolate into cups. Decorate tops with nuts, coconut, chocolate chips or sprinkles.
4. Set sheet in refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
5. Put hardened chocolate cups into gift box.
POSTED ON 2/16/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN easy babysitting recipes
Be a GL Buzz Babe!