4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
The dos and don'ts of adding your crush on FB
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Hotties we heart: Shawn Mendes
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
The best BB creams for your end-of-winter skin woes
10 thoughts that go through your head during a workout
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
33 MINUTES AGO If you're gonna do a wrap skirt, you gotta do it like @KendallJenner 😍http://t.co/ipSLE09sPdd
3 HOURS AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY
4 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day
Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!