This cuh-razy good dirt dessert will fulfill all your sweet tooth dreams
He did did what?! This guy is total j-e-r-k...
What to do if you're feeling extra emotional
Exclusive: We've got your first look at Disney's "What the What?!?" weekend!
Feel Good Friday: Students try to get teacher's job back after he got fired for being gay
Adorable on-the-go spring dresses every girl needs
Celeb-inspired prom makeup for every skin tone!
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33
18 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG
19 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?
Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream!
CLICK HERE to check it out.