5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
How to ask out a guy on the sly
Teen convicted of disorderly conduct because he recorded his bullies harassing him
6 stars you need to be following on Instagram
Best-ever carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
How to rock the kimono
Beauty Spy: Eve L. shares the secret to glowing skin
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
Are you too grown up?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 1999
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Fab up your #Instagram feed with these must-follow celebs: http://t.co/jfOKYWCUEW
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! One lucky winner will score an acne-fighting LED treatment from @MichaelToddSkin: http://t.co/b57BVjDcyf
3 HOURS AGO #SpringStyle! Learn how to rock a cute kimono: http://t.co/9h0P1MHtnP
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
A magical mission
In The Mark of the Dragonfly, Piper embarks on a dangerous journey to save a young girl. CLICK HERE for all the details—plus share your story to win a copy of this epic tale.