The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: Peek into the future to tonight's Best Friends Whenever
November Totally Tech Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you? https://t.co/nVBk8SXc9v pic.twitter.com/z2AkQINia8
12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today? https://t.co/MR6CbTXP57 pic.twitter.com/sAQzUafRJl
13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: https://t.co/SROjsFuhxG r pic.twitter.com/1pOSluIhql
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.