Play a round of holiday light bingo! Download your free board
I 'fessed my feelings to my crush—now he won't talk to me!
5 ways to get involved in extracurrics--nope, it's not too late!
Our 5 favorite new Christmas music videos of the moment
Soups to slurp right this second
Found! The best holiday sweaters for under $35
Beauty Spy: Jill B.’s tips for flawless skin
Jingle bell rock your workout with this festive playlist
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
17 MINUTES AGO Who do you think our next cover star should be? Tell us for a chance to win big http://t.co/L5ZDVSGGtY
AN HOUR AGO Cue the Christmas jams! It's about time again: http://t.co/D1zx0CXtTo
13 HOURS AGO I'm gonna be a brace-face. OH NO: http://t.co/EnsmJGNmBz
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
When it comes to scratching off your holiday gift list, you...
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!