3 things to do before you send out your party invites
Chilly outside? 10 H-O-T dates for winter
Some mean things a friend said online are coming back to haunt her. Help?
Movie cuties we wanna have hot cocoa with
Your weekly horoscope
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
4 moves to get ya buff for that bodycon dress
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO These Christmas stories will get you in the holiday spirit: http://t.co/ajGTNSJujz
9 HOURS AGO It's freezing outside, and the knit is nonstop: http://t.co/JVnjAFZCqr
10 HOURS AGO Pump pazazz into your room with less than 20 bucks: http://t.co/xGy0ogsHvg
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!