Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
This sweetie knows how to spread holiday cheer
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: This girl got the ultimate Christmas surprise
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Follow these steps to get gorge winter skin
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu
4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy
5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!