10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
How to fall in love with yourself
Selena opens up about her health scare
DIY glitter leaves for an instant autumn vibe
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing: http://t.co/sEVE3YzlR8 pic.twitter.com/g9SOmJvFZp
6 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi: http://t.co/HYXQ8iGtxD pic.twitter.com/8rczQg8rs4
7 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus: http://t.co/Z2YxiIaCyf pic.twitter.com/L5sqPu2K9R
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.