What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks
How to ask a guy out (without sounding desperate)
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
May's Summer Fun Giveaway: Week 3 winners
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
Be the cutest at any Memorial Day BBQ with these awesome outfit ideas
Stay cool with these easy breezy braid how-tos
Healthy snacks that'll beat your mid-afternoon slump
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO #FeelGoodFriday: Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless: http://t.co/T1VjV2SMUs pic.twitter.com/RZ2dlH4HcC
3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 strut their stuff in a pair of @rockandrepublic sandals from @Kohls. http://t.co/V85RkNFiiI
15 HOURS AGO Get some sleep, #GLGirls! You need to be full-strength fabulous for your Fridayyyyy! 😘💁 💋
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.