Strictly summer love?
DEAR CAROL: I'm nervous to start high-school (where grades really count)
7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom
Your weekly horoscope
20 "what were we thinking" fashion moments
Nail news: Glam up with pretty polishes inspired by The Giver
5 new ways to beat your salad boredom
What sport is for you this summer?
We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking?
Disney's Girl Meets World: Exclusive message to GL readers!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0
2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9
3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC
Check these out, too...
These crafts are quick and easy to make with the kiddies. Best part about 'em? They're easy-to-do and a great way to turn your trash into something totally cool. Saving the environment and keeping the kids entertained? We love it!
- Save the Sunday comics to use as wrapping paper. Add some ribbon and voila!
- Rinse out empty cardboard milk cartons, cut a hole in the back and decorate for a cozy birdhouse.
- Decorate paper grocery bags and cut out to use as book covers.
- Empty cans covered with magazine cutouts make great holders for pencils or paintbrushes.
- After you receive a greeting card, cut the front off and hang on to it to send later as a pretty postcard.
POSTED ON 1/25/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysit, fun stuff to do with kids
Snag a sneak peek of The Giver!
It's based on an incredible book. It features our current cover girl, Taylor Swift. And it's sure to be the biggest blockbuster of the summer.
The Giver hits theaters on August 15. CLICK HERE to find out how your review of the flick can help you score a movie poster and more exclusive swag.
It's FINALLY our 20th birthday! To celebrate, we've rounded up our all time fave (and all time best) fashion and beauty tips 'n' tricks, amazing boy/bestie/life advice plus room DIYs, amazing recipes and top 20 lists exclusively for you right here on girlslife.com.
To join the fun,