The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: Peek into the future to tonight's Best Friends Whenever
November Totally Tech Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming? https://t.co/uD0ZzIUd46 pic.twitter.com/RDsYpbHAya
3 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing? https://t.co/919WA2s35k pic.twitter.com/GDTgwTazBv
4 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here: https://t.co/4487igj0PY pic.twitter.com/0mUPLX3anL
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.