Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
My parents split up and I don't like talking about it...how do I deal?
Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy
Your weekly horoscope!
Deskspiration to declutter your desk
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
8 brain foods that will help you ace that exam!
What's your signature fall fragrance?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb
10 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG
11 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Hurray, Fall is on its way! What are you going to miss most about summer?
Score a copy of Cinder for GL's newest book club!
Love the Lunar Chronicles?
Want to start an incredible new series?
We're thrilled to announce our Lunar Chronicles Book Club...starting with Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Want to score a free copy—then lead other GL girls in our book club chat?
* CLICK HERE to enter and win! *