Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
How to play hard to get without coming off snooty
This San Francisco high school plans to offer a LGBT course
Join the rebellion with these new Mockingjay - Part 2 posters
Your love horoscope this week is *major*
DIY jewelry storage for the traveling fashionista
9 times Taylor Swift gave us major hair envy
Super easy & healthy snacks to take to the pool
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Is playing hard to get even worth it? #BillAndDave weigh in: http://t.co/DczTsXtChc pic.twitter.com/iAGjlaUfOW
2 HOURS AGO OMG, it's #BellaAndTheBulldogs IRL. #girlpower: http://t.co/VT0TnwcQBu http://t.co/eSBy3PfN8g pic.twitter.com/Sh49cxmZNY
2 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson's new album is totally ~free~: http://t.co/f6t689qfoj pic.twitter.com/edbryFeXha
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
How much would you pay for a pair of ultra-cute shoes?
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.