This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
24 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘
26 MINUTES AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo…
35 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Here's a *free* excerpt from Bella Thorne's new book!
Bella Thorne's got a new book series—
and it's amazing.
CLICK HERE for everything you need to know about the first novel, Autumn Falls—plus a Q&A with Bella and a *free* chapter sampler!