22 things you can do to save the world
6 dudes open up on what they really think about holding hands
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: NJ middle school creates one-of-a-kind pie for a major pizza chain!
DIY your way to Mother's Day! 9 crafty presents to start making now
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
Get those gams: 3 moves to totally toned legs
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh
6 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀
7 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?
Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream!
CLICK HERE to check it out.