Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch
My bestie's dating her crush, and now I'm stuck in a love sandwich!
Exclusive: Teen Beach 2 stars tell all about their thoughts on the movie
July's Back-to-School Style Giveaway: week 1 winners (plus June's grand prize winner)
Turn heads with these adorable DIY American flag shorts
Beauty Spy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine
Grab your noodle and give this underwater ab workout a try
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Wait...why did Girl Scouts turn down $100k? #ForEveryGirl: http://t.co/5oRriV0pgn pic.twitter.com/jTNcMjhu25
8 HOURS AGO .@Monedavis11 just made history...AGAIN #ballsohard : http://t.co/mM0gwGMQn1 pic.twitter.com/JsRrktoRnl
9 HOURS AGO #PARTYINTHEUSA: http://t.co/x3wBcsoGPC pic.twitter.com/p84t2vt4oG
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.