4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
iNeed a break: Celebrate National Day of Unplugging!
Score big with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway!
Feel Good Friday: This 13-year-old proves the true meaning of puppy love
Win it! Rock your life this season with our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Rydel Lynch!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 slick sistah slips into these Mojave sandals from @ssekodesigns: http://t.co/LHtl646FzX
AN HOUR AGO The perfect way to tell your crush you're feelin' him: http://t.co/G2SuQIkMku
AN HOUR AGO Patiently waiting for the new GL cover reveal like... pic.twitter.com/RHY0ZxHoQX
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!