The perfect time to make a move on your crush
8 things you should never, ever say to a single girl
Happy National Dog Day from the cutest celeb pooches
This cookie butter recipe is changing the dessert game
6 quirky little things you never knew you needed
Trend to try: Hair tapestries
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Trend to try—hair tapestries: http://t.co/MDpY3nQoVd pic.twitter.com/g3v22QjJhx
2 HOURS AGO #TBT to...yesterday 😋 We celebrated#NationalDogDayy with a roundup of our fave celeb pups:http://t.co/lLkUnSXeX22pic.twitter.com/QtpmAWMPkyy
4 HOURS AGO Turns out you can learn a *LOT* from your failures: http://t.co/a75YhHDR7v pic.twitter.com/ms0l2qFFu5
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!