4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
iNeed a break: Celebrate National Day of Unplugging!
Get all the deets on Twitter chats with the lovely ladies from our April/May music issue
Feel Good Friday: This 13-year-old proves the true meaning of puppy love
Spring 15' fashion must-have: Short shorts are taking over
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7
6 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW
7 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!