Insta-worthy festive fall foods
6 places to avoid on a first date
I love my BFF, but she never wants to do anything!
7 spooky movies that won't make you sleep with the lights on
Your weekly horoscope!
Brighten up your room with adorbs plants
Spooky Halloween-inspired manis
Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? Breakfast myth=busted!
What season are you?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy
2 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K
4 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!
The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!