7 books to get you ready for spring break
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
So...I was caught stuffing my bra
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Rock your sweet spring weekend!
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
29 MINUTES AGO Calling all babysitters! Take our super survey for your chance to be in the mag: http://t.co/G9VyQg4fQ5 (http://t.co/RHp8M8rtv0)
2 HOURS AGO @MadisonElleBeer ha, you look GORGEOUS! xo
2 HOURS AGO RT @MadisonElleBeer: sneak peek photo of the lovely @iambeckyg and i for @girlslifemag & @radiodisney!! i dunno why i look so serious lol hhttp://t.co/lCk9G20MLX
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter