10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
I don't have a BF yet. Is something wrong with me?
My room is a disaster...HELP!
Exclusive: The Invisible Sister cast rocked sight-seeing on set in NOLA
October Boots 'n' Jackets Giveaway: Week 1 winners
We found the *perfect* sweater weather outfit
A polka dot mani you can actually DIY
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO This #Halloween, skip the store and whip up a cute and crafty costume: http://t.co/8cTLjDKf87 pic.twitter.com/QkmHicqwhf
2 HOURS AGO Broken necklace = beautiful #DIY bobby pins: http://t.co/TGWaOogLpc pic.twitter.com/5jbbHJqh1l
3 HOURS AGO Feeling insecure? Check out these 5 ways to fall in love with yourself—fast: http://t.co/hnZztgt3dG pic.twitter.com/tqR5elEEFl
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
*Win it!* It's our 2015 Teen Read Week giveaway!
What's better than a whole week dedicated to libraries, literature and the best books of the year? A *huge* giveaway of those books, just for GL girls! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it.