What to do if your crush catches you staring at him
Dear Carol: Can you lose weight too fast?
Celebrity drool of the week
How a simple compliment could change your mood
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
Pucker up! Check out our step-by-step guide to bold lips
Treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Nickelodeon's Bella and the Bulldogs Premieres TONIGHT at 9 PM!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
39 MINUTES AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz
1 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0
2 HOURS AGO 3 treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death: http://t.co/5vH9xIPHIC
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Could *you* be a QB?
In the game of life, are you the star player...
or just sitting pretty on the bench?
CLICK HERE to take the quiz,
*plus* meet QB Bella from
Bella and the Bulldogs.