3 things to do before you send out your party invites
My crush supposedly said inappro things about me. Should I give him a chance anyway?
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
6 books to put you in the holiday spirit
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Ed. obsession: “Get gorgeous” tea—can I sip my way to clear skin? Let’s see!
Yum! The best way to stay healthy this winter is in your grocery store
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO RT @TheRealCocoJ: “@girlslifemag: @TheRealCocoJ Agreed! Work it girls 😍@olivia_holtt” 😘❤️
9 HOURS AGO 5 of our fave new Christmas music videos: http://t.co/Kq0AMYr6RM
12 HOURS AGO Eww discharge! --Wait what's discharge again? http://t.co/oav8G0t2E2
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!