Saved the best for last day
How to live every day like it's your last: A lesson from Zach Sobiech
25 things to do before school lets out
Our take on Demi Lovato’s latest album
6 handbags every girl should own
3 bikini blaster Blogilates workouts + chat live with Cassey tonight!
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Check out this awesome self-potriat from a #GLgirl: Click Here!
6 HOURS AGO Want to help Oklahoma City? Here's how: Click Here!
6 HOURS AGO Do you match your mood to your @Lip_Smacker gloss? Share your #LipSmackerLove to win every day this month.
11 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Oh that is so cute! You might be able to use them for when every time you come babysit, if the children are good you can give them a piece of candy. This is such a great use for glass jars!
by dancingdiva on 2/7/2010 7:51:24 PM
by glgirlfriend on 7/30/2009 4:52:49 PM
by glgirlfriend on 7/30/2009 4:50:52 PM
that is super cute! except maybe there should be a note on them that says "do not use with water"???
by hyperpuppy on 3/29/2009 7:57:48 PM
2nd comment oh ya baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Ckeckimoomoo on 3/20/2009 11:19:23 AM
Flavor: This flavor combines the best of both worlds—fruity strawberry and sweet vanilla.
Fab Fact: This blended treat is new this year in the Strawberry Lover's bag.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!