This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush? https://t.co/Io3HmH9oA2 pic.twitter.com/9KlyPcw32X
8 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help: https://t.co/RGUP6ru8QH
10 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist: https://t.co/BCoBeCayYF pic.twitter.com/8Ar15BtC93
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.