9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
Ask Cliff: What do boys actually like doing on dates?
This clever video reminds us that cyberbullying is so not cool
Exclusive: A Girl Like Her's Hunter King dishes on the new movie, the problem with bullying and how to stop it
6 promposals that are just too cute to handle
Check out our spring style obsessions!
Trend alert! These gorgeous highlights will have you sprinting to the salon
Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya?
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB
4 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K
5 HOURS AGO How to tell mom and dad they're putting too much pressure on you: http://t.co/pzh06zLpGN
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!