How to rekindle a crush after you turned him down
#DearNonNatives: Native Americans are speaking out
Bailee Madison isn't just an actress. She's a producer, too.
These three recipes will change the way you look at zucchini
Hey, crafty cuties! Go back to school in style with these dazzling DIYs
These five drugstore beauty finds are all you need for a flawless face
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu
10 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD
11 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Does your family go on vacation every year?
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.