The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
Exclusive: Peek into the future to tonight's Best Friends Whenever
November Totally Tech Giveaway: Week 4 winners
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend? https://t.co/Awseb5300T pic.twitter.com/UVlXScinae
7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend? https://t.co/R8e2wx7kZW pic.twitter.com/JcU7cwRFFm
8 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint: https://t.co/xOH95oOnXo
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.