Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My ex has a new GF! Am I still smitten—or just jealous?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
18 things you need to know about the hotties of Divergent
"Untold" - An original poem
6 tricks for looking cute over spring break
5 ways to get your shiny strands back
7 cinchy ways to get more from your workout
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #RockYourWeekend: 4 ways to give your Saturday sleepovers a makeover: http://t.co/9bhuYOi0PQ (http://t.co/zjYYMArmvY)
2 HOURS AGO #OMG: @TheEllenShow dished out 1,000 bucks to the delivery dude who made an appearance at the #Oscars! Amaze: http://t.co/IsxVvLRxHk
3 HOURS AGO Are you a Hogwarts girl, or are you straight out of #PLL? Take our #quiz to find out: http://t.co/8jdWHmFUwl (http://t.co/dKPEpTNOhr)
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!