Luck o' the Irish shindig
My crush is so popular! Do I even have a chance?
6 signs your friend is lying to you--and what to do next
St. Paddy’s Day musts! 6 books that will put you in the Irish spirit
4 ways to give your Saturday sleepovers a makeover
Stunning skater skirts we love for under $30
Battle of the balms: Vote on the best-ever lippies!
Go you! Kids are grabbing more fruits and veg in school cafeterias
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
25 MINUTES AGO The season of the sundress is finally upon us & we’re psyched. You NEED these 4 styles in your closet for spring: http://t.co/gMyP0pQwnQ
30 MINUTES AGO Retweet this post to win swag signed by @msleamichele! Plus, more on @WMSoundcheck here: http://t.co/nAzkuNnhC8 #GLsoundcheck #leamichele
3 HOURS AGO Ready, set, style! March's 'Spectacular Shoe' Giveaway week 1 #winners are finally here: http://t.co/D6cqETO9e6 (http://t.co/QR3CZjR8jc)
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Today is International Women’s Day. Let’s hear ya roar! Your fave female role model is...
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter