10 reasons why Halloween is the absolute best holiday
Secret ways to let your crush know your true feelings
How to fall in love with yourself
Will you read the new gender-flipped Twilight?
It's all about limits this week, Virgo
DIY these pretty bobby pins
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
GL's tasty tea guide is here to get you through fall
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Is kale *actually* good for you? http://t.co/91McpWH6mk pic.twitter.com/E11vO51oyI
2 HOURS AGO #ShoutOut to our sisters! 12 things all sibs know to be true: http://t.co/FCSsvuUcHo pic.twitter.com/UKUHbq8HqH
4 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 look fierce in a pair of Romane Boots from @AMIClubwear: http://t.co/WWqYNe1qrW
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
Score sporty-chic gear from NFL!
The athleisure trend is everything this fall—and
we've got chic, stylish and edgy ways to rock it
with cute NFL gear. CLICK HERE to
browse sporty #ootd inspo, then share
your fave look for a chance to win!
No purchase necessary. CLICK HERE to see GL's NFL gear giveaway rules.