Sneaky ways to make the most of your time off this spring break
I think my BF is using me for money. What should I do?
You’ve got this! 10 things you gotta do to stress less before exams
Our 4 favorite new music videos of the week
Your weekly horoscope
Spring statement necklaces (all under $20!)
Try our simple formal updo how-to
4 ways to add more veg to your meals (without even noticing)
Are you lucky?
Watch this: Becky G and the Radio Disney stars talk fashion, beauty picks and more
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Watch these super cute #behindthescenes clips of @iambeckyg & the @radiodisney stars! They talk fashion & more: http://t.co/B8E1ob0tFo
12 HOURS AGO RT @TrishOnTheScene: I'll be chatting w/ @EllewinterX tmrw 6p ET @ http://t.co/Zb4H2uqd59 Who's joining? http://t.co/uaw623fpEs
13 HOURS AGO Calling anyone & everyone who's a total #Gleek! Click here to join our club of the day: http://t.co/roo2NsHkcO
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter