9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
How to deal with an overprotective BF
Are your parents splitting up? Read this... It'll totally help
Sammi Sanchez's new "Talk" music video is here, and it's awesome
Delicioso! The Cinco de Mayo recipe you have to try
One-piece bathing suits for every body type
How to get your tired footsies sandal-ready ASAP
Yummy foods that'll help get you through finals
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sabrina Carpenter
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Driving school...in a BMW? #yesplease #beepbeep http://t.co/imuddGcV3g
10 HOURS AGO Everyone obvs looked amazing at the #MetGala. But who'll take home the #GL fash face-off crown? You decide! http://t.co/uBWljL4Ytl
12 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: @girlslifemag 🍉🍉🍉🍉😍
Check these out, too...
You may never toss out an empty jar again after making these easy 'n' great glass jars. Where to find glass paints? Look out for 'em at your local art supply store.
-empty glass jars or bottles
-tube of relief outliner
1. Be sure jars are clean and very dry. Use lots of water and steel wool pads to remove labels. This is probably best to do before babysitting.
2. Using the relief outliner, draw the outline of your design on the front of the glass. If you're uneasy about drawing freehand, make your design on paper first, and then tape it to the inside of the glass for tracing.
3. Lay jar flat on a towel and let dry completely, about four hours.
4. Once set, use paintbrush to fill in different colors of glass paint. Let dry.
5. Cut out felt to glue to the tops of the lids.
6. Fill with candy, potpourri or bath salts. Add a bow to make a lovely gift for the kid's 'rents!
POSTED ON 2/6/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.