When's the right time to spill your feelings?
How to get closer with a girl you kinda sorta know
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
DNA Mix Up: Little Mix’s new album
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO The prettiest coloring book made for teens: Click Here!
5 HOURS AGO Get your booty beach ready with these 10 butt busters: Click Here!
6 HOURS AGO Don’t miss this chance to show off your @Lip_Smacker obsession: Use #LipSmackerLove to score major swag: Click Here!
55 Comments | Add Yours
Jeans with belt loops
D-rings (metals rings for the belt)
1. Cut each leg off below the inseam of the jeans. (Put legs aside.)
2. Cut through the inseam so that your jeans now look like a mini-skirt.
3. Flip inside out, and line pom-pom strings facing in, then pin the bottom together.
4. Using a whip stitch, sew tightly together.
5. Flip the purse right side out so the pom-poms dangle along the bottom.
6. For the belt, cut a length of ribbon long enough to go around the waist with a 4-inch overlap.
7. Fold a tiny bit of ribbon over the flat end of the D-rings and sew.
8. Slide the ribbon through the belt loops so D-rings are lined-up in front of the zipper.
9. Sew the ribbon to the denim all the way around, stitching close to both edges of the ribbon but leaving the D-rings and 4-inch end ribbon loose.
10. Thread the end ribbon up and over through the D-rings, and tighten.
11. Cut two 7-inch pieces of ribbon.
12. Just inside the waistband, sew one length at the front button and one at the center back seam for tying your purse shut.
13. To make a strap, cut a 21-by-4-inch piece of jean from the pants leg.
14. Fold it in half, inside out.
15. Lengthwise, sew the upper sides together, then flip it inside out.
16. Iron with the seam in the middle.
17. Sew a piece of ribbon in the middle of the strap, over the seam.
18. Sew the strap onto each side of the purse, inside the waistline where your hips should be.
19. Glue buttons over the zipper area, and glue rick-rack along the front pockets.
20. Tie two pieces of ribbon into bows and tack to back pockets.
POSTED ON 3/19/2009 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN crafts, sewing
i have to donate mine unless there is a hole somewhere
by jesusfreaksaroundme on 10/24/2010 1:16:28 PM
THERE'S A QUICKER & EASIER WAY OF MAKING THESE AT : CRAFTBITS.COM
by istylista on 2/13/2010 1:13:12 AM
wow it sounds awesome i am going to make that for my sisters birthday she will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
by lily jonas on 8/5/2009 12:44:07 PM
it would be good unless you are kinda (i dont' wanna sound rude but) fat. because i kinda am and im just saying that people might make fun of you or something because of how big it is. idk im just saying.
by nonstoptalk3r on 8/3/2009 5:08:51 PM
so cool! i made one of those once.
by fabgal2 on 7/8/2009 6:15:32 PM
Flavor: Delicious candy flavor in a yummy gloss.
Fab Fact: Treat yourself anytime with this 2004 Lip Smacker.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...