Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
Fem-men-ism: ‘HeForShe’ invites boys to fight like a girl
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
5 fierce apps to get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
15 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ
16 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs
17 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!