5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
What to do if you don't click with your BF's clique
Watch one GL girl's amazing journey to "space"
Who’s keeping us in the spring spirit? American Authors, Rixton and many more!
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Hop on down the fashion trail! What to wear on Easter
10 makeup rules you didn’t already know
I shaved my arm hair. Will it grow back darker?
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm
4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc
5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter