What is Memorial Day, anyway?
Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Summer is coming! The stars know exactly what you need to do
How to make cut off denim shorts
The best self tanners for a natural looking glow
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.
4 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG
4 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?
How well do you *really* know your BFF?
Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!