How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
4 ways to keep it cool around your crush
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The complete list of Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards winners
Is your romance destined to be star-crossed or is it sizzling? Get your horoscope here...
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes
The healthiest way to make blueberry muffins...right now
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO The trick to long and full lashes: http://t.co/N9FeMcEjFv
2 HOURS AGO 5 strappy sports bras you need in your life: http://t.co/sfXFYZBg5y
3 HOURS AGO This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl feel special: http://t.co/DoOlpIvy8X
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!