5 eco-friendly beauty products you can’t live without
My crush is so flirty, but he has a GF. What should I do?
The next time your parents start talking about how you grew up so fast, consider this
Say hello to Graceful rocker Lindsey Cohen
Your weekly horoscope
Glam up your getaway: What to wear on the plane
The pastel mani you should master for spring
10 reasons we're smiling this spring--yes, even with April showers!
Are you the real you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2001
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv
2 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0
3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Is your hair lookin' thirstayy? Try this: http://t.co/R8Kvo7V81p
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!