What to do if your crush catches you staring at him
Dear Carol: Can you lose weight too fast?
Celebrity drool of the week
Ready to shake things up, stargazers? Check out what this week promises to deliver…
Instant Pinspiration: DIY V-Day gifties for all the peeps you love
Pucker up! Check out our step-by-step guide to bold lips
Treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Were @TheVampsband rude to @FifthHarmony? http://t.co/ouTjTxuAtP
12 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz
13 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...