4 ways to spice up your spring break
Ask Cliff: How to tell your crush you like him
iNeed a break: Celebrate National Day of Unplugging!
Score big with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway!
Feel Good Friday: This 13-year-old proves the true meaning of puppy love
Win it! Rock your life this season with our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7
11 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW
12 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!