DIY Coasters: Our last minute gift for everyone on your list
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Your weekly horoscope!
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
The best makeup trends of 2014
Foods that will beat your winter blues
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9
3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX
4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!