Dear Carol: My sister is going to spill my crush!
Plan your most productive day yet
Justin Bieber is getting his act together
Feel Good Friday: Watch this school's head embrace his inner Elsa with a snowy 'Let It Go' parody
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I
6 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO
7 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...