Fun ways to stay active this fall
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h
4 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p
5 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!