5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
I’m 14 and I haven’t crushed on anyone, guys or girls. Is something wrong with me?
To keep or to share? How to know when to tell an adult a secret
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
The best thing to ever hit your taste buds: Caramel pudding
Sporty chic: Cool workout clothes you can actually wear beyond the gym
5 cute ways to rock a beanie
Cold-weather workout gear we heart
Are you the go-to girl?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da
14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH
15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
are taking over the big screen! Who is your favorite heroine?
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!