5 tricks for making Thanksgiving dinner healthier
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
7 (other) awesome dystopian books to read right now
Your weekly horoscope!
What to wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Which celeb should be at your dinner table this Thanksgiving?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP
5 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR
6 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.