Why are guys so nuts about football?
Dear Carol: I need to be the best at everything
On the hunt for a new horror novel? Shutter will make you shudder
"An impossible decision"-- An original poem
Fash face off: Vote for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card
Get sun-kissed skin this winter for under $15
8 easy ways to add more exercise to your day
Are you an impulsive shopper or a penny pincher?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
GL + Barbizon present: Meet our 2014 PTD model search winner, Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl
10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?
11 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.