How to deal when you and your BFF are crushing on the same dude
From fashion intern to fashion model: How I followed my dreams and landed a spot in GL's latest issue
The CW is taking the YA novel Little Women to the next level
Celebrate the end of summer with these sweet strawberry dishes
It's official: *Skylar Stecker* is our 2015 Fashion Bash headliner!
Hit the hallways with naturally gorgeous highlights
Is your #OOTD ruining your health?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Are you and your bestie crushing on the same cutie?: http://t.co/96PRHavjrA pic.twitter.com/MXT0QTPS1F
2 HOURS AGO Fashion intern by day, fashion model by night?: http://t.co/8R049GFjJe pic.twitter.com/TMBzY3FGSB
2 HOURS AGO It's official: @JacobWhitesides's @mamawhitesides is CANCER-FREE! #CONGRATSMAMAWHITESIDES, we're so happy for you and your family! 💖💖
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.