The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
This meanie wanted to keep dating on the DL
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
The 5 Sabrina Carpenter covers you *need* to hear
Mix things up, Virgo!
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
What type of hairbrush should you *really* be using?
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive pic.twitter.com/ADviWLzxpt
2 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐 cc:@SabrinaAnnLynnnpic.twitter.com/0nJhtmjMucc
3 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like... pic.twitter.com/e4kT5j4VyR
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.