7 books to get you ready for spring break
This jerk was looking for a reaction
Feeling less than awesome about yourself? 3 ways to boost your self-esteem
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Spa day! Homemade coconut lavender sugar scrub
4 sundresses you should have in your closet this spring
3-free: What you need to know about nail polish
Would you wear a "wearable"?
Are you a shopaholic?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
Behind the Scenes of our April/May cover shoot with Becky G
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO Oh, baby! It's finally #SpringBreak & we hope you're indulging in some sun....and these relaxing reads, of course: http://t.co/b88XKJ1jej
12 HOURS AGO Do you shop 'til you drop? If so, you may be a shopaholic! Take this #quiz to find out: http://t.co/YoMIGJWeeh
13 HOURS AGO Here we go! Chat live with #DearCarol *RIGHT NOW* at http://t.co/QpXlc5flr2! Plus win a signed copy of the newest book from @carol_weston
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter