5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
This guy is a-maze-ingly sweet
My room is a disaster zone. Help!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Little Willow's costume craze is super cute
Sporty chic: Cool workout clothes you can actually wear beyond the gym
Amp up your costume with these cute Halloween makeup DIYs
Break a sweat: Try this surprisingly fun hula hoop exercise
Are you social media obsessed?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl
9 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr
10 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!