Deck the holidays with a cookie swap
This sweetie knows how to spread holiday cheer
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: This girl got the ultimate Christmas surprise
The prettiest plus-size dresses for the holiday season
Follow these steps to get gorge winter skin
Turn a water bottle into a sporty stocking
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
25 MINUTES AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR
AN HOUR AGO Basically 😆🎄🎁pic.twitter.com/h54JpnRRktnRRkt
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 4 get luscious lashes with Chella's Eyelash Fulfillment Kit: http://t.co/cYYwomhhsu
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!