5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
Take your sitting job outside
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Just in time for Easter—a bunny hop competition
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Score sweet spring reads!
Want to win this incredible trio of titles? CLICK HERE for your chance to score GL's Spectacular Spring Books Guide 2014