What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks
How to ask a guy out (without sounding desperate)
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
The hottest 2015 summer trends you gotta try
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
All your awk period Qs answered!
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO
8 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸
9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.