4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
This sweetie sure knows how to make a girl swoon
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
The 2015 RDMA Nonimations are here
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
The best BB creams for your end-of-winter skin woes
10 thoughts that go through your head during a workout
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
13 HOURS AGO 7 stylish ways to brighten your spring wardrobe: http://t.co/QVdBlYCsst
16 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT
17 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !
Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GL! CLICK HERE to enter.