This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT
1 HOURS AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2
13 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Red-hot read alert: Soar through Talon by Julie Kagawa
Dragons? Check. Drama? Check.
Our favorite fierce and fiery new series
kicks off with Talon... CLICK HERE
for a scorching sneak peek!