9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
4 ways to keep it cool around your crush
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
GL is hitting up the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
Feel Good Friday: Adorable photo series helps local dogs from a Utah shelter get adopted
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
4 steps to perfectly thick 'n' long lashes
5 strappy sports bras you need in your life
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Hey boys, THIS is how ya put a smile on your girl's face: http://t.co/4YVN2HLELH
2 HOURS AGO Tired of people saying you have an attitude problem? @carol_weston can help: http://t.co/7RE4MTNJBg
4 HOURS AGO RT @sparklyriker: Saw my queen at Barnes & Noble 😍@rydelR55@officialR55pic.twitter.com/nhjFrW1dcrr
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.