How to keep a steady convo with your new BF
Wanna know if you're really gonna have a snow day?
Exclusive: Get the scoop on Skylar Stecker's new album out now
Snowed in? Here are some quick tips to survive the cold (and the boredom)
Pocket friendly V-Day gifts for your gal pals
What your nail polish says about you
Lovely fruit kebabs...just in time for V-Day!
What’s your alter ego?
Sneak a peek at our Feb/March issue starring Laura Marano!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 MINUTES AGO What does your nail polish say about you? http://t.co/X6HyL81oyn
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 nab @skullcandy's Sport Performance Method in-ear headphones: http://t.co/ChJZpGm0F4
2 HOURS AGO TODAY! Happy #bookbirthday to Fairest, 4th in the amazing #LunarChronicles series from @marissa_meyer! Get it here: http://t.co/WH55htkZek
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Get ready for V-Day with our "Things We Heart" giveaway!
Win some sweet new swag and share the love!
CLICK HERE to get your giveaway on.