5 awesome pie pairings to try now!
This guy is a-maze-ingly sweet
My room is a disaster zone. Help!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Little Willow's costume craze is super cute
Sporty chic: Cool workout clothes you can actually wear beyond the gym
Amp up your costume with these cute Halloween makeup DIYs
Break a sweat: Try this surprisingly fun hula hoop exercise
Are you social media obsessed?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98
2 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
6 books to curl up with this season...
It'll be one fierce fall when you pick up our six picks from the bold new batch of Fierce Reads. CLICK HERE to check out the titles, score free chapters and more!