Fun 'n' healthy Halloween treats
Secret ways to let your crush know your true feelings
Cute bracelets for Breast Cancer Awareness month
Tonight: Every Witch Way's Andi is back in Nick's new WITS Academy
It's all about limits this week, Virgo
Wear *this* to boost your mood
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
#Mmmonday: The all-time best after-school snacks
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks: http://t.co/UByKLYEmbn pic.twitter.com/bMHHrQlGZy
5 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit: http://t.co/x7UIDp19tM pic.twitter.com/GskKPhFl0N
7 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!: http://t.co/1Mn8rLOwyA pic.twitter.com/ydSiAgOPNp
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
GIVEAWAY: Fab up your life with these *free* fall finds!
Want to score the best books, beauty and other bounty this season? Of course you do!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.