22 things you can do to save the world
What dudes really think about holding hands
How to find your hidden talent when you feel like you don't have one
The trailer for Descendants is finally here!
Decisions, decisions: Why the stars say it's time for a change...
9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
Create your own all-natural eyeshadow in just 3 easy steps!
The 3-step healthy breakfast you'll crave all week
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
13 HOURS AGO #PrincessDiaries and #PrincessDiaries2 back-to-back on @ABCFamily?! #gameover #notleavingthecouch
14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you dateable? http://t.co/tJ00i6VhfH http://t.co/DogL9eP1RX
15 HOURS AGO #Poll: What's your goal for this week?
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.