What is Memorial Day, anyway?
How to get your ex to like you again
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
Are you ready? R5 is teasing something big...
May's Summer Fun Giveaway: Week 4 winners
How to make cut off denim shorts
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
What you need to know about cracking your knuckles
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO How cute is this? Learn how to make your own here: http://t.co/8IIW1PltxB pic.twitter.com/QLecV7zCD4
12 HOURS AGO Wake up your walls with these daring #DIYS!: http://t.co/UU08YYKa3C pic.twitter.com/r6bev8WylN
13 HOURS AGO Only a few hours until @LittleMix's #BlackMagicVideo! Can we just fast-forward to tomorrow? http://t.co/wGuT5m4ajg pic.twitter.com/jTjBFUSwbI
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.