Why is my crush giving me the homecoming runaround?
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
Learn how to make magical monster spray to make your babysitting gig so much easier!
5 life lessons we've learned from banned books
Your weekly horoscope!
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
The nail color were choosing all fall
5 guilt-free fall treats to drool over
Flirt alert! Which flirt signals are you sending?
Wanna be in our next issue? Here's your chance!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying
8 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM
9 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU
Check these out, too...
This craft is an easy 'n' fun way to keep the kids entertained. PLUS it's super practical since they can use it to keep their place in any books. And Mom and Dad'll LOVE that you're encouraging the kids to read!
1. Pick a leaf from outside
2. Get two of your fave nail polish colors that look good together.
3. Paint the front of your leaf with one of the nail polish colors, using as many coats as you need.
4. After the entire leaf has dried, flip your leaf over and paint the back.
6. After your leaf has dried completely, press it in a book overnight.
7. On your next leaf, be creative. Paint patterns, stripes, dots and spots!
POSTED ON 2/22/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win a beauty bundle from Jane!
Go back to school with the perfect fall face.
CLICK HERE to check out three trendy
new looks from Jane Cosmetics,
then snag one for free!