Puppy love? Puh-lease
Wisconsin teen wins Doodle 4 Google contest!
6 ways to make sure your next party rocks
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO How to banish the bullies: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Flirt with your guy in a not so obvious way: Click Here!
4 HOURS AGO #notOK Jessie makes fun of...: Click Here!
17 Comments | Add Yours
Pillsburry Refrigerated Pizza Crust
Barbecue Chicken (Can be a container from the grocery store, or a homemade recipe, etc.)
1 tomato, sliced
Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
Basil or oregano to taste
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, evenly press out the dough to edge of the pan to form the crust.
3. Carefully place the pan in the oven and bake 7 to 9 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown.
4. Carefully take out of the oven and spread the bbq chicken on top of the dough
5. Use as many tomato slices as you want. Place 'em on top of the BBQ chicken
6. Add the slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
7. Top it off with basil or oregano to taste
8. Carefully place back in the oven for a couple minutes or until the cheese is bubbly
POSTED ON 3/27/2009 7:02:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, lunch, dinner
i luv pizza but my friend doesnt like any kind i should make this 4 her and c if she likes it lol
by jessieb on 4/12/2009 8:25:27 PM
Oh, I've made this before. It's delicious, and pretty much the only thing I CAN make without setting the house on fire.
And now, for some shameless self-advertising: There's the profile link below. You know what to do. XD
by BroadwayGeek on 4/9/2009 4:55:50 PM
thanks sooooooooooo much Katelin S. i really appreiciate it
by cutie with a bootie on 4/8/2009 11:35:01 PM
by cutie with a bootie on 4/8/2009 7:24:53 PM
I'm a vegetarian, too, so this doesn't sound very appealing to me either. Oh, well.
Pita pizzas are also an excellent way to eat pizza without all the junky stuff. Just use some bottled tomato sauce and top with whatever you want. Or, you can make a tomato-basil one - top a lightly oiled pita with tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and a bit of part-skim mozzarella. Bake in the oven until crispy and YUM!
by bobydia on 4/5/2009 11:21:24 PM
Flavor: Pop the top for this electrifying, citrus-flavored gloss.
Fab Fact: This soda goodness has been slicking lips with a yummy fizz since 1976.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!