Dear Santa: Our ultimate gift wish list
What should I get my BF for the holidays?
Some mean things a friend said online are coming back to haunt her. Help?
Stereotypes get squashed in The Blossoming Universe of Violet Diamond
Your weekly horoscope
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Cover up dark circles like they’re not even there
I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
37 MINUTES AGO Curious about your future? Let's us give ya a sneak peek #Horoscope: http://t.co/CnJCFLVT5p
1 HOURS AGO Ditch your dark circles in a snap: http://t.co/cDfdEfg6jH
2 HOURS AGO It's chilly out! Heat things up for you and your hot date: http://t.co/OgtQbFmfJp
Pillsburry Refrigerated Pizza Crust
Barbecue Chicken (Can be a container from the grocery store, or a homemade recipe, etc.)
1 tomato, sliced
Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
Basil or oregano to taste
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, evenly press out the dough to edge of the pan to form the crust.
3. Carefully place the pan in the oven and bake 7 to 9 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown.
4. Carefully take out of the oven and spread the bbq chicken on top of the dough
5. Use as many tomato slices as you want. Place 'em on top of the BBQ chicken
6. Add the slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
7. Top it off with basil or oregano to taste
8. Carefully place back in the oven for a couple minutes or until the cheese is bubbly
POSTED ON 3/27/2009 7:02:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, lunch, dinner
It's a DIY delivery!
CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!