Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
My parents split up and I don't like talking about it...how do I deal?
Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy
Your weekly horoscope!
Deskspiration to declutter your desk
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
8 brain foods that will help you ace that exam!
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE
3 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe
3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm
Pillsburry Refrigerated Pizza Crust
Barbecue Chicken (Can be a container from the grocery store, or a homemade recipe, etc.)
1 tomato, sliced
Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
Basil or oregano to taste
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, evenly press out the dough to edge of the pan to form the crust.
3. Carefully place the pan in the oven and bake 7 to 9 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown.
4. Carefully take out of the oven and spread the bbq chicken on top of the dough
5. Use as many tomato slices as you want. Place 'em on top of the BBQ chicken
6. Add the slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
7. Top it off with basil or oregano to taste
8. Carefully place back in the oven for a couple minutes or until the cheese is bubbly
POSTED ON 3/27/2009 7:02:00 AM
POSTED IN recipes, lunch, dinner
Stand up to bullies...and win!
In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!