Pump up your pumpkin with these cute'n'creative designs
6 little signs your crush is crushing right back
The coolest pics of last week's supermoon
Exclusive: GL's got your first look at the Girl Meets World and K.C. Undercover Halloween episodes
Model behavior: 5 tips for the best at-home photoshoot EVER
6 fab food bags to rock with your costume (and beyond)
Nail polish expires? The *real* shelf-life of your fave beauty products
#Mmmonday: The all-time best after-school snacks
Sneak a peek at our awesome October/November issue starring Bea Miller!
GL's Exclusive Look at GMW's "Girl Meets World of Terror 2"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how: http://t.co/77zPcujlY0 pic.twitter.com/xM9DHQs9RW
7 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing): http://t.co/BFSqjY9GKn pic.twitter.com/R9tycy2JF8
8 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now: http://t.co/iHztxihA09 pic.twitter.com/ImkHiSUZ9s
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Get super spooked with our Bone-Chilling Books giveaway!
Want to score some seriously scary stories this season? CLICK HERE for your chance to win three *terrifying* tomes from Harlequin—just in time for Halloween. Eek!