3 things to do before you send out your party invites
My crush supposedly said inappro things about me. Should I give him a chance anyway?
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
6 books to put you in the holiday spirit
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Ed. obsession: “Get gorgeous” tea—can I sip my way to clear skin? Let’s see!
Yum! The best way to stay healthy this winter is in your grocery store
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO If you're not in the holiday spirit yet, these books are sure to take ya there: http://t.co/bphF9g7VYL
1 HOURS AGO Wanna smell amazeballs this holiday? Check out 5 of our fave perfumes: http://t.co/TmQyx6hbW4
2 HOURS AGO I think my parents are headed to Splitsville: http://t.co/bFujwmJ0yj
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Be a GL Buzz Babe!