What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks
How to ask a guy out (without sounding desperate)
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
The hottest 2015 summer trends you gotta try
Stay cool with these easy breezy braid how-tos
Healthy snacks that'll beat your mid-afternoon slump
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT
1 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduate😘
1 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty prince…
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?
Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!
CLICK HERE to take the quiz.