15 things we can't wait to do at camp
Is he flirting with you or just a friendly dude?
#ForEveryGirl: Girl Scouts stands up to a discriminating donor
Book Club: Win this *wicked* read (before you watch the movie!)
Love is in the air, Aquarius!
DIY statement earrings for the budget fashionista
This fruit offers some *serious* skin benefits
Why you should be flossing...even if you're too lazy to do it
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO Future fling or friend zone? Get the scoop on flirty dudes: http://t.co/nTGyYyjthK pic.twitter.com/CpO9UHDZe3
6 HOURS AGO .@lauramarano is seriously the best: http://t.co/GS0v0nkF5l pic.twitter.com/mnrfWBIoUb
7 HOURS AGO Never trust a text that you get at 3am: http://t.co/lVcPwj8pJn pic.twitter.com/tGIVdYfJWQ
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts