How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Musical collabs we totally heart
Dream on with a DIY dream board
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO GL's bikini body boot camp is now in session!: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Why do you heart your @Lip_Smacker? Tag using #LipSmackerLove to win a gorge gloss today: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO What outfits your crush really loves: Click Here!
16 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
by Vanilla Wafer on 3/9/2011 11:54:03 AM
Thats sooo cute and cool! Another thing you can do is to have the kids each make an "instrument" out of household items. Then they can preform a mini-concert for you!
by soccerbabe5928 on 6/22/2010 10:27:54 AM
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories!
by Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 7:46:45 PM
by polkadot77 on 5/9/2010 1:38:36 PM
by sable.rose.13 on 4/9/2010 6:06:52 PM
Flavor: A minty gloss that tastes and smells just as scrumptious as the original cookies.
Fab Fact: This yummy collaboration was cooked up in 2011.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!