The perfect time to make a move on your crush
Watch the new He Named Me Malala trailer here
Exclusive: 18-year-old author Anna Caltabiano talks writing, college and more
August Bags 4 Babes Giveaway: Week 4 winners
That's jean-ius: This fall, get denimspired by your fave celebs
Trend to try: Hair tapestries
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO RT @PersonaPRTeam: Thanks to @girlslifemag for chatting with @caltabiano_anna about her new book #TheSeventhMissHatfield http://t.co/ZOVxfrRP1y
1 HOURS AGO 3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for *another* extracurric: http://t.co/nXglkSmf7f pic.twitter.com/oSZPzylxFM
2 HOURS AGO The week 2 #BagsForBabes winners are here: http://t.co/ZrYROpwctb pic.twitter.com/Ha9Sh1AS48
Check these out, too...
1. Design your signature onto tracing paper.
2. Place the paper face down on the Styrofoam. (A clean Styrofoam meat try can be used).
3. Press firmly and trace over the design with a pen to leave an impression.
4. Cut around the design and leave a narrow border. Glue it into a piece of cardboard cut to the same size.
5. Glue a cardboard tube to the back and let dry. (Hint: tubes can be made out of sturdy paper).
POSTED ON 3/8/2010 7:00:00 AM
POSTED IN babysitting crafts
Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!
We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.